B2B Hawaii with NCL

Chelseaprincess

I have posted this on NCL forum as well, but got no answers yet :(.

We have sailed with Princess and Carnival previously, but are looking at NCL for a 7-day Hawaiian cruise this winter. However, we would prefer a longer cruise for possibly 10 or 14 days :p. Has anybody done B2B Hawaiian cruise with NCL? Pros and cons?

BTW, Princess offers a 14-day cruise leaving from LA, but my DH doesn’t even want to consider it because of so many sea days.

Thanks,

Chelsea

I have posted this on NCL forum as well, but got no answers yet :(.

We have sailed with Princess and Carnival previously, but are looking at NCL for a 7-day Hawaiian cruise this winter. However, we would prefer a longer cruise for possibly 10 or 14 days :p. Has anybody done B2B Hawaiian cruise with NCL? Pros and cons?

BTW, Princess offers a 14-day cruise leaving from LA, but my DH doesn’t even want to consider it because of so many sea days.

Thanks,

Chelsea

WE did it in 2008 and are booked to do it again in 2010 but then we always do back to back due to cost of airfare out of Canada.

And for most Hawaii is an expensive vacation so you want to get in as much as you can.

There is certainly lots to do on all the islands that you cant even do it all in b2b cruises.

There are no "cons' in my opinion.

It would give you more time to enjoy some of the advantages of freestyle such as the varied dining options. Also, you would not be so rushed on the the port days, as you could spend more time seeing fewer places each day (since you have twice the number of days). I would not hesitate to do this either.

WE did it in 2008 and are booked to do it again in 2010 but then we always do back to back due to cost of airfare out of Canada.

And for most Hawaii is an expensive vacation so you want to get in as much as you can.

There is certainly lots to do on all the islands that you cant even do it all in b2b cruises.

There are no "cons' in my opinion.

Thanks. Exactly our point. When you want to escape our Canadian winter, you’d better spend at least two weeks down south. :p

Chelsea

Archived