Where can I find my on board credit?

dgr231

Hey all,

I just booked on the Miracle under the "cash back" rates where we were given $240 in on board credit. With that said, I've heard stories about people not receiving their on board credit where due, so my question is: where on carnival's website can i find documentation of my on board credit so that I can print it out for my records?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you print out your e-doc's on the page that's right before the luggage tags, it'll have the price you paid for your cruise, then right underneath that it'll have another section that says ONBOARD CREDITS and it should be listed there.

I have my e-doc's in my hand as I type this. We're leaving Saturday and I have an OBC that's showing.

If you print out your e-doc's on the page that's right before the luggage tags, it'll have the price you paid for your cruise, then right underneath that it'll have another section that says ONBOARD CREDITS and it should be listed there.

I have my e-doc's in my hand as I type this. We're leaving Saturday and I have an OBC that's showing.

I just tried to look at my as well - in the spot where you are talking about, all my says is 'as agreed" for all the boxes ------I didn't book through Carnival directly - I booked through USAA - does that make a difference in whether or not you will be able to see your OBC???

I just tried to look at my as well - in the spot where you are talking about, all my says is 'as agreed" for all the boxes ------I didn't book through Carnival directly - I booked through USAA - does that make a difference in whether or not you will be able to see your OBC???

Your ta will have to verify that the credits have been applied. Ask them by email and then keep the response.

:) Each of us received $125 in onboard credit when we booked our cruise. We booked thru Travelo**** and this credit is found on the bottom of the 1st page that shows our Trip Details: name, our itinerary and billing summary.:)

Archived