How do I find out Captain and Director for my sailing?

Thanks! Do you know what if means if it says a Captain started a rotation on 4/12/09 and the other Captain started holiday at that time? Do you know if there is a set length of time until the other Captain comes back or does that just mean the rotation Captain is now the permanent one? I cruise in Jan 2010 on Freedom and not sure which of those two Captain's will be at the helm...:confused:

Wow.....you are an RCCL oldie.....lol. ( The good old days)

Not sure what that means (probably not for me) but although the Captain's link was helpful for me - thanks berwyn! - it doesn't really explain what the rotation means or how long it lasts so I'm hoping someone with more knowledge on the subject can help me.

The other link didn't help because it was only through March 2009, which has passed.... But I did take Clarea's advice and email the question to RCCL so when I hear back I'll be sure to post it here for others searching for answers, plus to those two threads that berwyn sent.

Thanks!:)

P.S. - Happy, how funny, I've never thought twice about my cabin attendant because on my first cruise I didn't even know I had one (no intro, no towel animals...) on the second he left me towel animals and I tipped well for it but he was just polite not really friendly - in all fairness, I think he was really shy.:o And its funny, but I guess I just assume that all the waitstaff will be awesome!

The Captains rotations typically last about 10 weeks. But with new ships coming online, there is swapping out about which captain gets which ship. So you could count out using a 10 week rotation schedule, but this far out there may be changes so it would only be an educated guess.

Archived