Venice to Barcelona - Venice Shore Excursions

qm2fan

I am booked for a Venice to Barcelona cruise on HAL. Using HAL air I assume I will arrive the day of embarkation. We leave early in the afternoon the next day. I was wondering are shore excursions offered in Venice when that is our departure port? Are there excursions day of embarkation or only the next day before departure? Thanks

do some research first before you ask questions on this board....if you have not booked HAL air check and see if you can get a better deal yourself...second log on to the boards, go to the roll-call of HAL and your ship and see who else is going.....third..log on the the HAL website, and see what tours are being offered in Venice when you are arriving and the times......the whole point if your cruise is to research what is best for you..people will gladly help you out

Get your booking number from your TA. With that, on the HAL site (under 'for booked guests > book shore excursions) you can check out the shore ex that apply to your cruise. I would certainly expect HAL to offer some in this situation. We had the same thing last year in Rio, board one day but not sail until the next evening. HAL did have tours running that second day in Rio.

Enjoy!

I am booked for a Venice to Barcelona cruise on HAL. Using HAL air I assume I will arrive the day of embarkation. We leave early in the afternoon the next day. I was wondering are shore excursions offered in Venice when that is our departure port? Are there excursions day of embarkation or only the next day before departure? Thanks
On cruises that do not spend the first night in port, in order to book pre-cruise excursions you would have to arrive the day before embarkation. In your case, I'm sure HAL will be running excursions on sailing day, and probably embarkation day as well ... for which you'd have arrive the day before. Check with your TA, or in the Excursions section of the HAL site For Booked Guests area.

do some research first ... second ... third ...
Came down a little heavy, didn't you? :eek:

Archived