formal nights on Glory?

ladydoc1992

Hi everyone! This is my first cruise on the Glory, and first cruise taking my children. They are in their 20"s but are as excited as little kids at Christmas. I want to plan the best ever cruise for them, so would like to take them to the supper club one night , but don't want to miss a formal night in the dining room. Does anyone know which nights are formal nights? We will be sailing May 30 to the Western caribbean for 7 nights.

I am new to this website but have thoroughly enjoyed reading ya"lls comments. My fiance laughs at my excitement when I talk about cruising...so it's good to know others get as excited as I do!!

I've been on the Glory 3 times and I believe the formal nights are Sunday and Thursday. You'll really enjoy the supper club but have a VERY light lunch if any at all. With all the chef's bites and portion sizes, I couldn't eat even 1/3 of an of the courses.

Hi everyone! This is my first cruise on the Glory, and first cruise taking my children. They are in their 20"s but are as excited as little kids at Christmas. I want to plan the best ever cruise for them, so would like to take them to the supper club one night , but don't want to miss a formal night in the dining room. Does anyone know which nights are formal nights? We will be sailing May 30 to the Western caribbean for 7 nights.

I am new to this website but have thoroughly enjoyed reading ya"lls comments. My fiance laughs at my excitement when I talk about cruising...so it's good to know others get as excited as I do!!

We just got off the ship this past weekend and our formal nights were Sunday and Thursday. We too did the supper club and it's the best dinner you will have on the ship. Enjoy! ;)

Just got off the Glory as well and we loved the Supper Club.

You have a different revised itinerary than us (Grand Turk, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman) so I'm not sure if that will affect your formal nights. We sailed to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten.

Archived