The Truly Canadian shirts

savandbarb

Just want to know what you all think of the new Canadian shirts for our American friends to the south.

And to my Canadian friends from all over our country...Those little poppy quarters that we are all hording,What a patriot gesture it would be to give one to all the Canadian cruise ship employees we see on our adventures.They will probably never get the opportunity to get one from Timmy's.So why not give them a peice of home on the high seas?What do you think?:rolleyes:

savadbarb, I did see a story about someone trying to sell to United States citizens a tshirt with the Canadian *Maple Leaf* on it to be worn while traveling outside the United States. Supposedly this would help fend off terrorist attacks and others who dislike U.S. citizens...Well, my first reaction was this...while I have a great fondness for our neighbors to the North, it will be a cold day in ..er,..ah,...South Florida before I will try to disguise being from the U.S.A. JMHO, Paul

not quite,it says....Oh Canada on the front and comes in a package along with a lapel pin,a patch and a guide on how to talk Canadian eh!It is cute but unnecessary I think.I work on a military base where we have members of the American military there and you don't see then dressing in the Canadian uniforms.It is just silly the extent that some people will go to, to make a buck! But I did hear that the poppy quarters were going for 40.00 each on the Ebay.

Archived