Review: Hilton Garden Inn-Miami Airport

I can't say enough about this hotel. At first I was nervous about selecting this hotel after reading reviews about airport hotels, but this turned out to be a great decision. After we arrived at MIA airport, I called the hotel for the shuttle and he arrived in 25 min. The hotel is beautiful! Check-in was quick and easy. They have a restaurant and 24-hour pantry. The lobby, business center, fitness center, and room were very clean. I believe the hotel opened in Oct or Nov 2008. They have fruit and delicious cookies available when you check-in. We arrived around 4:45 and had dinner at the restaurant. The food was really good and resonably priced! The entire staff that I came in contact with was very friendly. The pool area is absolutely beautiful as well as the inside. We ate dinner on the patio! Oh, I forgot! They have a shuttle (Miami Transportation) to take you to the port. It's $10pp and the pick up times are 11:00 & 12:00pm. The driver was right on time! There is a gas station to the left of the hotel that you can walk to. I didn't figure this out until we were leaving! I am so excited that I chose this hotel. HGI really got our vaction off to a fabulous start!:):):):):)

I have pics and will post very soon!!!!!

Oh, I got the rate of $98.00 for 1 night and I am a Hilton Honors member.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't say enough about this hotel. At first I was nervous about selecting this hotel after reading reviews about airport hotels, but this turned out to be a great decision. After we arrived at MIA airport, I called the hotel for the shuttle and he arrived in 25 min. The hotel is beautiful! Check-in was quick and easy. They have a restaurant and 24-hour pantry. The lobby, business center, fitness center, and room were very clean. I believe the hotel opened in Oct or Nov 2008. They have fruit and delicious cookies available when you check-in. We arrived around 4:45 and had dinner at the restaurant. The food was really good and resonably priced! The entire staff that I came in contact with was very friendly. The pool area is absolutely beautiful as well as the inside. We ate dinner on the patio! Oh, I forgot! They have a shuttle (Miami Transportation) to take you to the port. It's $10pp and the pick up times are 11:00 & 12:00pm. The driver was right on time! There is a gas station to the left of the hotel that you can walk to. I didn't figure this out until we were leaving! I am so excited that I chose this hotel. HGI really got our vaction off to a fabulous start!:):):):):)

We are staying there next Saturday. I am using 15,000 points to receive a free night. Can you tell me if there is anything else around besides the gas station and if it has a convenience store inside? We would like to buy some soda to take on board. I am so happy you were satisfied with your hotel!! Hope the rest of your trip was as pleasant

Thanks so much for this review as I too have read not so friendly things but since it was hilton honors point stretcher we got it for free. It's also good to know about the transfers.

Thanks again!

Archived