Independence Med Cruise Compass

Yes I did the Italian Mediterranean one, I have looked out my compasses and seem to have them all except day 12, will give details below. I know you will have a wonderful time on Independence we sail on her again on May 27 and can't wait.

Day 1 at sea casual attire

Day 2 at sea formal attire

Day 3 at sea casual or 70's attire

Day 4 Gibraltar casual attire

Day 5 at sea formal attire

Day 6 Cannes smart casual attire

Day 7 Livorno casual / tropical attire

Day 8 Civitavechia casual attire

Day 9 Cagliari casual attire

Day 10 at sea formal attire

Day 11 Cadiz casual attire

Day 12 Lisbon ?

Day 13 Vigo smart casual attire

Day 14 at sea casual attire

• 2 years later...
Yes I did the Italian Mediterranean one, I have looked out my compasses and seem to have them all except day 12, will give details below. I know you will have a wonderful time on Independence we sail on her again on May 27 and can't wait.

Day 1 at sea casual attire

Day 2 at sea formal attire

Day 3 at sea casual or 70's attire

Day 4 Gibraltar casual attire

Day 5 at sea formal attire

Day 6 Cannes smart casual attire

Day 7 Livorno casual / tropical attire

Day 8 Civitavechia casual attire

Day 9 Cagliari casual attire

Day 10 at sea formal attire

Day 11 Cadiz casual attire

Day 12 Lisbon ?

Day 13 Vigo smart casual attire

Day 14 at sea casual attire

HI,

You don't happen to have these imaged anywhere on the internet, do you?

My wife and I are sailing on Sept 3, 2011. We like to look ahead at activities.

Thanks,

Scott

Just a word of caution on these - we got back from the 14 night Italian Med last Saturday :( and for us the 3rd formal night was on day 12 (Lisbon), not the sea day as we had expected. I think it was a change to the 'norm' as our Head Waiter was a little confused by the timing of it.

Some of the casual / smart casual nights were a little different too.

The 3 rd formal night for us was also on the Wednesday the day we were in Lisbon.

Will be working on getting those cruise compasses e mailed to you all this evening. I have done this cruise twice now and loved every minute of them and also had fabulous weather throughout.

I am also travelling on the September 3 sailing with another couple and would love to get copies of the cruise compass in advance as well.

If you could email them to me at slindo@logic.bm I would greatly appreciate it. We are looking forward to the cruise so much - 10 more days!!! :)

Can I jump on the bandwagon too, please. mickberry@gmail.com many thanks. It's my first cruise, I retire on 31st and I can't wait :D

I am also travelling on the September 3 sailing with another couple and would love to get copies of the cruise compass in advance as well.

If you could email them to me at slindo@logic.bm I would greatly appreciate it. We are looking forward to the cruise so much - 10 more days!!! :)

just sent you an e mail got it back undelivered said your account is full

Just a word of caution on these - we got back from the 14 night Italian Med last Saturday :( and for us the 3rd formal night was on day 12 (Lisbon), not the sea day as we had expected. I think it was a change to the 'norm' as our Head Waiter was a little confused by the timing of it.

Some of the casual / smart casual nights were a little different too.

been on the Indie a few times and have always had a formal when leaving Lisbon, great sail away and a wonderful night to follow.

• 6 months later...

Any chance someone could forward me a copy of the cruise compass I am a first time cruiser & go on IOS on 25th aug for 14 day med cruise.

Greatly appreciated, kerryawalsh1@aol.com

Thanks

I have all of them from our cruise on The Independence of the Seas last year if this is what you are looking for. Also got the official dvd of the trip.

Any chance you could email me the cruise compass, we are first time cruisers & are going on IOS on the med cruise on 25th aug 2012.

Thanks

I scanned mine a few weeks ago and posted them on a thread - here you will find the cruise compasses (all pages), the daily cruise specials and the destinations guides.... enjoy!

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1583713

If anyone has the cruise compasses for the 14 Night Mediterranean Treasures Cruise can you let me know as I am going on this cruise in June.

I scanned mine a few weeks ago and posted them on a thread - here you will find the cruise compasses (all pages), the daily cruise specials and the destinations guides.... enjoy!

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1583713

If anyone has the cruise compasses for the 14 Night Mediterranean Treasures Cruise can you let me know as I am going on this cruise in June.

Thank you so much!!!!! Strongly considering this cruise for next year. What was your cruise like?

Thank you so much!!!!! Strongly considering this cruise for next year. What was your cruise like?

Amazing!! Fantastic Weather!! Brilliant Ship!! Great Ports!! Superb Entertainment!! Fabulous Time!!

We are doing the alternate itinerary this year so some of the ports are the same.

If you have any questions please let me know!! :)

Archived