World Cruise 2006

mp17706

After selling out every segment of its 2005 world cruise, Radisson Seven Seas is advising customers to book early for the ’06 circumnavigation. Seven Seas Voyager’s Jan. 5, 2005 voyage sold early and is waitlisted, with more than 300 customers booked for the entire 100-days-plus cruise, Radisson said.

The 700-passenger Seven Seas Voyager will also operate the 2006 circumnavigation, a 109-day journey from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale that will add new calls at Rangoon and Tripoli. In total, the voyage will visit 45 ports in 28 nations on five continents.

Lead-in fares start at $49,995 per person, counting savings for bookings made 120 days before departure. Those who buy the entire world cruise get complimentary inclusions such as roundtrip first-class air from 86 North American gateways, a per-suite credit of up to $2,000, a Bon Voyage celebration and overnight at The Regent Beverly Wilshire in Los Angeles, plus other perks.

Six segments may be combined: Los Angeles to Sydney (22 nights), Sydney to Hong Kong (21 nights), Hong Kong to Singapore (14 nights), Singapore to Dubai (15 nights), Dubai to Civitavecchia (17 nights) and Civitavecchia to Fort Lauderdale (15 nights). Customers wishing to complete the circumnavigation may add a 14-night Panama Canal cruise to Los Angeles before their world voyage, creating a 122-night roundtrip Fort Lauderdale journey starting at $54,995.

Reservations open Jan. 18.

My details show the 2005 World cruisers have first rights then the Full South America cruisers then it is opened for those wanting full world cruise. Then they will take bookings from others for the full world cruise and then Feb 14 the segment bookings will open. Very similiar itinerary to 2005 with a few port changes.

Key new ports

Borneo, Bali, Phuket, Phillippines, Myanmar, Tripoli (Libya) Aquaba (for Petra)

Marcie AKA Petlover, Isn't it hard to be away from your pets for such a long time? My dog is the only thing I worry about when we are on a cruise.:( We usually take just a 7 day cruise, but my dog misses us terribly. She is 12 years old (Springer Spaniel) and is pretty spoiled. My family comes and checks on her, but she still misses me. She sits outside and waits for us to come home and howls. I don't know what I can do, so she is not lonely. I even leave a radio on for her, though she is a little deaf. Our children grow up and move away, then we have our pets to worry about. We hope you have a wonderful loooong cruise. Dennis & Roxanne

Thank you Dennis & Roxanne! Yes, it is so difficult to leave our 5 pets (3 cats and 2 dogs). Our single 24 year old daughter moved back home and will house sit and take care of the "meows and barks" while we're away BUT...I know that NO ONE can take care of the pets the way their "Mother" does...I spoil them terribly! I will miss them more than you can imagine! If only they knew how to email me!!

Archived