Carnival steps up!

Just got a letter from Mr. Cahill (e-mail) addressed to Ecstasy 4-27-09 passengers stating they are offering 50% another 3-5 day cruise before dec of 2010.

This in response to the shared disappointment over the events that surrounded that voyage.

My compliments to CCL.:)

Just got a letter from Mr. Cahill (e-mail) addressed to Ecstasy 4-27-09 passengers stating they are offering 50% another 3-5 day cruise before dec of 2010.

This in response to the shared disappointment over the events that surrounded that voyage.

My compliments to CCL.:)

Very cool! Congrats and enjoy your next cruise

That is awesome, I hope they do the same for those aboard the Splendor that week.

Yes, they made the same offer to the Splendor folks. There are a couple of threads going wild about it right now.

I now realize these changes had a more substantial impact on your cruise experience than I had anticipated, and it was not the memorable vacation we had hoped to provide. We value our relationship with you and hope we can win back your confidence. We would welcome the opportunity of having you sail with us again and hope you will accept our offer of a 50% cruise fare discount on a future 3-7 day Carnival vacation, departing before December 2010.

We would welcome the opportunity of having you sail with us again and hope you will accept our offer of a 50% cruise fare discount on a future 3-7 day Carnival vacation, departing before December 2010.

Get a bigger cabin this time! LOL:D

We were on the Fantasy and they are offering 25%. I am a bit disappointed. I would like to see 50% as well. We spent about 6 hours in Key West Florida as a port. Better than the poor Ecstasy, but still very disappointing.

We were on the Mariner. Unfortunately, they are not being as generous with us. I think it is great how Carnival appreciates its passengers. I might seriously think of jumping ship. Our April 26th cruise, is the only one they are not compensating.

We were on the Mariner. Unfortunately, they are not being as generous with us. I think it is great how Carnival appreciates its passengers. I might seriously think of jumping ship. Our April 26th cruise, is the only one they are not compensating.

Was this the Mexican Riviera sailing? If yes, I thought those passengers already received OBC?

We heard that you guys got Free Drinks for the rest of the cruise plus other things like 200.00 OBC etc.

Fred

We heard that you guys got Free Drinks for the rest of the cruise plus other things like 200.00 OBC etc.

Fred

That's what we were told by a couple we kept running into...saw them in the airport post cruise and they told us they got free drinks (90 minutes?) and OBC based on stateroom booked. They had a balcony and received $200.

And there was one more thing too....oh yea. CABO!

That's what we were told by a couple we kept running into...saw them in the airport post cruise and they told us they got free drinks (90 minutes?) and OBC based on stateroom booked. They had a balcony and received $200.

And there was one more thing too....oh yea. CABO!

Thats right, they were the ones on the Beach having drinks and tanning and Jet Sking around Splendor and giving us the Finger !!! :D

Fred

Archived