Adaptors Needed on Spirit For Electric

There will be one single 110V outlet, U.S. style in your cabin. It will not be located near the head of your bed....so you don't need an outlet adaptor (assuming that you are U.S.), but you should bring a 10-12' extension cord. Sometimes you can get those loaned on board, but for your CPAP, you don't want to take that chance. While you are at it, I would bring a multi-outlet power strip so that you will have a place to plug in a charger for telephone / camera / etc. too.

I have read a little bit about the volt issue on Spirit. I have a CPAP machine which I will need to plug in on board. Will I need an adaptor for this?

Thanks, Mary

Hello Mary:

Every week or so somebody says they have read about voltage issues. I really wonder where they read this, and why not ask where it is brought up?

But, as mentioned above, you will have a normal US type outlet. Small extension cord is a must to carry, no matter what any ship has.

Archived