Norweigan Spirit Electrical Outlets

karenl1718

There is one 120 v.outlet that you can use for any electrical appliance except hair dryers which draw 500 watts or more. You might want to bring a power strip if you need to plug more than one appliance in at a time. There are also 220v outlets that will require an adaptor. If you bring an electric razor there is an outlet for it in the bathroom.:)

It says 500watts but i found out its actualy a 3000watt inverter. Its split up in 6 rooms. Making 500 each. If the the ship is empty (at port) or everybody is sleeping. You can get a full 1500watts out of it. Just something you have to judge on your own and take a risk. If it goes off you know somebody else was prob using there own hair dryer or something that used alot of power and you gotta wait for the crew to reset the inverter.

It says 500watts but i found out its actualy a 3000watt inverter. Its split up in 6 rooms. Making 500 each. If the the ship is empty (at port) or everybody is sleeping. You can get a full 1500watts out of it. Just something you have to judge on your own and take a risk. If it goes off you know somebody else was prob using there own hair dryer or something that used alot of power and you gotta wait for the crew to reset the inverter.

Of course the risk you are taking involves people in 5 other cabins if you are correct. I think I'd follow their instructions and not run the risk of putting five other cabins without any use of their outlet for however much time that it takes the crew to reset things. :rolleyes:

Archived