Under the 300 day mark!

rjan67

Woohoo!:D

Ok, still 299 days away... but I've already been planning September meetings at work. The summer is going to fly by! Honestly, why did time go so slow when you were young and literally flies by when you get older? I know it's the added responsibilites and stress, but we are just opening our pool this weekend and planting flowers here in Ontario and before you know it...the kids will be back in school from summer break and I'll be breaking out the Halloween decorations!

By the way, in the short time I've been here, I am amazed at how much I've learned in preparation for our first cruise!

I will take this moment to issue a thank you to you all!:)

Our first cruise, we booked about 7 months out. But for the last one last September - we booked about 17 months out........ now THAT was a long wait. We just booked this week for next May - so we are already less than a year away and can think in terms of weeks. (albeit 51 still)

I tend to think in seasons, - must go through summer (which is always busy) - then fall (football season) - then Christmas. Once Christmas is over, it's just a hop, skip and a jump until next May

also from Ontario, also our first cruise and booked ESP -- 301 days to go!

It was great to get under the 12 month mark!

Find lots to read here on cruise critic and appreciate everyone's willingness to share.

I booked that far out and it seemed that it would never get here. Still have a little less than 10 weeks to go but time is flying. This is a real busy time of year for me. I just can't believe May is half over!! July will be here before I know it :)

We booked 480 days out and have passed the half way point, I have calendar reminders set up at work for every 100 days. I am looking forward to the 200 day notice early next month. On the plus side, we got the exact cabins we wanted, and the fairs have gone down an average of 300 dollars a person. On the down side, I have a list of stuff I want to buy for the trip, that I'm holding off on because I don't want to look at it everyday making the wait worse.

Archived