GLORY DAYS 5/2-5/9...the human perspective!

Great pics you guys! Wish I could have been there-seems like a wonderful trip all around! Damian does look like a little kid-so relaxed and having fun! :p Didja manage to talk him into going with us in October?

Bonnie, your hair does look great like that! And Steve w/o the beard looks lots younger!

Great pics you guys! Wish I could have been there-seems like a wonderful trip all around! Damian does look like a little kid-so relaxed and having fun! :p Didja manage to talk him into going with us in October?

Bonnie, your hair does look great like that! And Steve w/o the beard looks lots younger!

Thank you,now I wish I could get him to cut some of that hair! We did work on him about October, things are going to be moving mighty fast for him, but he said he would try:D

Here it is,my very favorite picture.This was such a magic day,I was thinking Hey,Im in St Marten with wonderful people,eating shrimp and mussles and drinking wine.Someone pinch me!My Ipod is very strange,music from all over,so I was one of the few people in the world lucky enough to see Foatie and Damien dancing on a corner in St Martento Earth Wind and Fire.And the crowning Glory was watching them a block in front of me,and all of a sudden,they were dancing and sing(loudly) Dont You Want Me Baby! Damian became just like a little kid when David Bowie came on!DSCF1186.jpg

Your ipod ROCKS!!!!:D:p

We're harrassing Damian about October!! He said he'd work on it, and if there is any way he can swing it, of course he'll be there!!!:D:cool:

We're harrassing Damian about October!! He said he'd work on it, and if there is any way he can swing it, of course he'll be there!!!:D:cool:

We do have a sofabed in our (now confirmed aft four cabin) we could rent to him....LOL.....

Now it was time to get back, so we opted to walk up the road instead of the water taxi. I have no pics of this, prolly a good thing:D;), because me and Damian stayed hooked up to the ipod and danced all the way down the street....I think Vickie has pics but she's sailing AGAIN this week!!

Then we went back through the port area, and this is my favorite pic and my favorite sign....all the Crazies will know why, they got it right!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

DSCF1191-1.jpg

WOOOHOOO!!! I love it!!! :D

heeheeheeeee

OMG - Floatie you make me so happy reading your review and seeing your pictures. Nothing like sitting at home alone in front of the computer smiling and laughing!! :p

HIYA Stitch, and thanks!!!:) It makes me happy all over again to do it too!!! Thank God for pictures that say it all, we had FUN FUN FUN!!!:D:p

LMAO, isn't it just incredible how much fun we have right here in-between cruises!!!:D:p

After St M, we had two glorious sea days, most spent on Lido (once we woke up… :>O), wandering around enjoying the ship, more Fish N’ Chips, lots of great food, games, and laughter!!!

With Damian done in the PB after Tuesday, Wednesday the PB was dark, and Thursday-Friday was supposed to be another entertainer. There was one on Thursday and we went in to support him for a while. It was painfully empty, I felt bad for the guy. He was a good player, with not much energy. I think I understood he was an Atrium player. Nuff said.

We had a rocking great time in the disco, along with some of the crew, OMG tooooo much fun!!! I think Friday was one of the mornings we saw the sun come up before we went to bed!!

On Friday, we had our second Supper Club night, this time with Damian along too!! It was again amazing, more SO’s all around LMAO!!! After dinner we went to change, finish packing and change. Oh dear, it was that time again, dang it all!!!

We headed down to forget what night it was…we did a good job ;>) We went to meet up with the gang in the Burgundy Bar, the wine bar on Deck 5, next to the PB….the PB was dark, and we figured a reflection of the previous night. So the eight of us moved right on in…and started our sinna tradition of wearing neon on the last night, our Glowing Home Party!!!

An extraordinary thing happened that last night….we put on Damian’s new CD, he had brought some advance copies. Pretty soon, people were peeking in at the doorway, and then meandering in to join us at the bar. No more seats at the bar, and a few tables filled. Everyone was THRILLED to see Damian on the other side of the bar, get to hear his original songs, and thank him for the FUN they had in his Piano Bar! It was a rare event, totally new in my experience cruising. I felt blessed to be there all over again.

You know, you guys can go to Damian’s MySpace place, myspace.com/damianbrell, and hear his songs for the next month or so when the CD is released. It’s Damian, with an “a”. It will be available through Amazon, and Target I think? Anyhow, his MySpace will tell you. It’s worth your time to listen! He writes and sings from the heart completely, it’s all out there!!

Now, the piano was covered up, and there was no bar service, we were going out to the Burgundy for our drinks. Then I turn around, and here’s our favorite waiter (I LOVE YOU SEBASTION!!), taking orders!! The amazing Katarina, at the Burgundy, let someone know that the PB is open and hopping, player or no. It was a most touching tribute to all of the entertainers who give us the experience we crave, and generate instant camaraderie in their Piano Bar. Damian is one such artist.

DSCF1245.jpg

DSCF1246.jpg

DSCF1259.jpg

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1286.jpg

DSCF1283.jpg

OMG - Floatie you make me so happy reading your review and seeing your pictures. Nothing like sitting at home alone in front of the computer smiling and laughing!! :p

You're home alone....Want some company......??????

I won't tell if you don't.......:D:eek::p:cool:

YA THINK??? I thought it was EPIC, right up there with MachMan on Fantasy!!!:p:D

Now that was funny.....

Wished I know John was doing the male teddy thingy before the cruise. I'd of ordered another set of the bottoms (from my Halloween costume) and done the show....God that was funny.......

Archived