Triumph 05/10/09 Review With LOTS of PICS!!!

ebandive

Erin,

We have been on many cruises. We have read many trip reports to prepare. The gift you have given us here tops them all! You are a magnificent couple and it was a privilege to be get to know you through your writing and pictures. Congratulations on your graduation. We sincerely hope that as you move through your career and your marriage, you write it all down and then share. You have a gift that should be shared. Thanks for pumping us up about both our marriage and our trip on the Triumph at the end of July. We will be a couple alone on a cruise without a child in tow, for the first time in fifteen years.......YES!

Ralph and Gina

Erin,

We have been on many cruises. We have read many trip reports to prepare. The gift you have given us here tops them all! You are a magnificent couple and it was a privilege to be get to know you through your writing and pictures. Congratulations on your graduation. We sincerely hope that as you move through your career and your marriage, you write it all down and then share. You have a gift that should be shared. Thanks for pumping us up about both our marriage and our trip on the Triumph at the end of July. We will be a couple alone on a cruise without a child in tow, for the first time in fifteen years.......YES!

Ralph and Gina

Comments like this really bring a smile to my face. Thanks! :) And I hope you have a wonderful cruise... you deserve a break after 15 years! :)

flatman... I hope you get the robes next time!

I'm still waiting to hear back from Captain Alan to see if I can post some of his pics, I don't want to do it without permission.

That was a really great reveiw, I stayed up all night reading and enjoying the pictures. My Mother and sister live in Ft. Myers too so we rented a car from the FLL airport and hopped on " alligator Alley " and went to see them for one day before our Triumph cruise back in April. What a great drive. Did you drive up that way going back home? If so did you see any gators up on the banks?

That was a really great reveiw, I stayed up all night reading and enjoying the pictures. My Mother and sister live in Ft. Myers too so we rented a car from the FLL airport and hopped on " alligator Alley " and went to see them for one day before our Triumph cruise back in April. What a great drive. Did you drive up that way going back home? If so did you see any gators up on the banks?

We usually drive that way going back and forth. Usually when we pay attention we see gators, but I don't think we even really looked that much this time around. I don't recall seeing any... but after driving that way a lot and seeing them the novelty sort of wears off. Kind of like living so close to the beach... it is rare that we actually go and enjoy it! :o

WOO HOO!!!! I just got permission to post pics from our trip with Captain Alan in St. Maarten!!!

First, here is one of our Carnival photo-ops from sail away

ry%3D480

This is right when we first started the boat trip. Once we got out of this little inlet, the waves got CRAZY!!!

ry%3D480

And the coral and fish were just beautiful!!

ry%3D480

Putting on the mud baths:

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I'll just post two more, but these are just a fraction of the beautiful pictures that came on the disc!!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

OK, now that is really truly it this time! Thanks for everyone who has posted and encouraged me along!! It was really such fun for me to relive my cruise with you!

Happy Cruising!! :D:D:D

Erin-

Thanks so much for the wonderful pictoral review. Your pictures are amazing! Definitely some great ones to frame. You two are such a beautiful couple and I've truly enjoyed getting to know you through your review and pictures. I just read the entire review from beginning to end and it's like a good book coming to an end - so sad! Congratulations on your graduation and your new job! I wish you all the best! Thanks again for sharing your cruise with us!

Erin-

Thanks so much for the wonderful pictoral review. Your pictures are amazing! Definitely some great ones to frame. You two are such a beautiful couple and I've truly enjoyed getting to know you through your review and pictures. I just read the entire review from beginning to end and it's like a good book coming to an end - so sad! Congratulations on your graduation and your new job! I wish you all the best! Thanks again for sharing your cruise with us!

Thanks! :):):)

Thank you!!

My family and I are sailing on the Triumph in September. It was so nice to see the ship.

I thoroughly enjoyed your photos. I am going to share this with my brother and his family. Being their first cruise this help them to see what they have to look forward to.

Thanks again!:)

Thank you!!

My family and I are sailing on the Triumph in September. It was so nice to see the ship.

I thoroughly enjoyed your photos. I am going to share this with my brother and his family. Being their first cruise this help them to see what they have to look forward to.

Thanks again!:)

Thanks! I hope your brother finds this info helpful, and that they really enjoy their first cruise! :)

Ebandive---Your pics are really great! Thx for posting them!:)

WoW! What a great review! You had me in "awe" the whole time! WOW!

THANKS for taking the time out to share with us!

We cruise in 139 days!

Thanks guys!! Howard-Moore, enjoy your cruise!! :):):)

• 2 weeks later...

Erin:

This was one of the best reviews I've read! Congrats on the new job, and a big thanks for the review! My husband and I are sailing from NYC on July 27 on the Miracle for a delayed honeymoon. Can't wait!

Oh, and my favorite pic is the one of Charlie "holding" the whale tail in the palm of his hand. Too cute!

Erin:

This was one of the best reviews I've read! Congrats on the new job, and a big thanks for the review! My husband and I are sailing from NYC on July 27 on the Miracle for a delayed honeymoon. Can't wait!

Oh, and my favorite pic is the one of Charlie "holding" the whale tail in the palm of his hand. Too cute!

Love the pic and review...felt like we were there with you...good job

Thanks! I'm glad people are still enjoying the review! And thanks jinxnb for the "favorite pic" comment! :):):)

By the way, I can't help but mention that I PASSED THE BOARDS!! WOO HOO!! I'm officially an RN!!! :D:D:D

Congratulations on passing your boards - that is wonderful! I'm happy for you!

I had been following your review from the first day you started posted it, but I never posted a comment to let you know how much I was enjoying following along in reading of your adventure (I'm such a shy newbie!). So, thank you for posting the review - it was a great read and your pictures are fantastic.

But now knowing that you have passed your boards - I just had to post a congratulatory comment. Good luck to you in your new career! (and I look forward to your next cruise review, whenever that may be!)

Congratulations on passing the boards! I just saw your new pictures you posted. We went to Pinel Island in November and we didn't get to see all the things you did. A hurricane had just passed over and everything was sandy/ashy. It was nice to be able to see the reefs that I missed.

Thanks again for the great review and pictures. I leave on the Triumph in 3 days and I can't wait.

Enjoyed revisiting one of my favorite ships with you and Charlie. If you have as much talent with your nursing as you do with writing and photography you have a great career ahead of you.. I have been a nurse for 42 years and line in Naples, Fl.. Maybe we'll cross paths one day. Again congrats on the board and welcome to nursing.

Congratulations on passing your boards - that is wonderful! I'm happy for you!

I had been following your review from the first day you started posted it, but I never posted a comment to let you know how much I was enjoying following along in reading of your adventure (I'm such a shy newbie!). So, thank you for posting the review - it was a great read and your pictures are fantastic.

But now knowing that you have passed your boards - I just had to post a congratulatory comment. Good luck to you in your new career! (and I look forward to your next cruise review, whenever that may be!)

Thanks so much for coming out and posting! I'm actually very shy too (in real life at least! :o) So I apprecciate it! :D

Archived