Oriana 23rd May

DelR

Thought anyone on the above cruise may like to know that there are 4 liners in on Saturday, Oriana, Saga Rose, Independence of the Seas and Grand Princess.

May be worth reviewing any travel plans, especially bearing in mind the recently opened Ikea near West Quay.

I will be waving from IotS.

Have a great cruise.

Yes I knew this too , I am on Oriana that day sailing from the new berth Ocean Terminal which is only 2 weeks old, that should be interesting too.

We drive the country route over Sailisbury plain via Devizes will leave 3/4 hr earlier at 9am instead of 9.45am, usually takes us 2 1/2 hrs or so ... aiming to arrive 12.15 ish... bank holiday + Ikea could cause problems I agree.

Yes I knew this too , I am on Oriana that day sailing from the new berth Ocean Terminal which is only 2 weeks old, that should be interesting too.

We drive the country route over Sailisbury plain via Devizes will leave 3/4 hr earlier at 9am instead of 9.45am, usually takes us 2 1/2 hrs or so ... aiming to arrive 12.15 ish... bank holiday + Ikea could cause problems I agree.

If we don't speak online Sue, I hope you have a wonderful cruise full of lasting memories.

Cheers

Gerry

:)

Yes, we are looking at a Celebrity cruise for next year on the Millenium.

Cheers

Gerry

Gerry

You know that Millie is currently undergoing a refurbishment? Here's the Press Release. It doesn't sound like any really major work, but there again most reports suggest that (pods apart) they got it right the first time with the M class. But a useful make-over nonetheless.

Thanks Tom, I saw that on another thread. I loved the Summit so I am kind of guessing I will like the Millie.

The 'wine' crusie next year sounds fabulous. Vancouver down to San Diego, might go for a cruise only and tailor make some holiday at the start and end of the cruise.

It sure will beat all the 'regular' ports of call in the Med.

Not that I am knocking the Med, but so difficult for me to find an itinerary where we have not been to every port!

Cheers

Gerry

Archived