Tell Me Why I SHOULD Try The Miracle.....

Suesan Jean

Hi! sHa_wave2.gif

Let me tell you a little bit about me. I am not new to cruising, I am going on my 10th cruise this August. I have been on: NCL, soon to be 6 times, RCCL, 2 times, Holland America, once and Chandris Cruise Lines once.

I have NEVER been on Carnival.

I am SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING the Miracle for next year. New York to the Eastern Caribbean (Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau).

For some reason, I am QUITE anxious about trying Carnival, as in, "Should I....????":confused:

Will I like Carnival? One of the BIG reasons I am now considering the Miracle is that there is now "Anytime Dining" which we prefer. I also like that is is out of New York, only an hour away for us, you just can't beat that....!!!:)

Plus, the price is very good too, can't beat that either.....!!!:D

And I like the ports too. Is there/are there, any/many problems with tendering to Half Moon Cay? As in, how do you think the weather will be in late September? (I know, you NEVER KNOW...!!!)

I have read glowing reports that the food is GREAT on Carnival, so that is good. eat-drink-smiley-542.gif

I read that there is a 24 Hour Pizza Place, is the Pizza good? My DH LOVES PIZZA.....!!!

What about cabins? I am most interested in Cat 11 and Cat 12 on the Miracle. I have been doing my research and I do see the size difference. Is there a DVD Library for the Suites?

What is the Miracle like?

Thank You for any information, thoughts and opinions you have on choosing Carnival Miracle.......icon14.gif

The food is good and Nick n Nora's (Supper Club) is great. It happens to be my family's favorite Carnival ship. Very easy to navigate around the ship and a great crew. With that said a few things on all ships has changed lately with the economy. You will enjoy it and I highly recommend it. Pizza is awesome....slices always available and if you want a whole pie you have to wait about 10 - 15 minutes depending on if its crowded. I love the margarita pizza.

The food is good and Nick n Nora's (Supper Club) is great. It happens to be my family's favorite Carnival ship. Very easy to navigate around the ship and a great crew. With that said a few things on all ships has changed lately with the economy. You will enjoy it and I highly recommend it. Pizza is awesome....slices always available and if you want a whole pie you have to wait about 10 - 15 minutes depending on if its crowded. I love the margarita pizza.

What "few things" have changed on the ships do to the economy? Just wondering.......

Where on the Jersey Shore are you located? I spent the first 20 years of my life "Summering" in Mantoloking/Bay Head. sHa_surfing.gifsHa_sunny.gif

Thank you for your reply......icon14.gif

For many of the very reasons you list!

The various WalMart lines if you will, are all very similar. Personally, I compare RCCL & CCL the closest. NCL, We did not enjoy at all, but then it was NCLA in Hawaii so I can't say whether NCL is all bad.

I think you will find you'll have a great time on Miracle.

As one poster said before...don't go based on comparing the cruise...go to enjoy yourself. You've laready listed reasons why you're thinking of choosing Miracle. You're experienced enough at cruising to know each line has it's quirks...go have a great time and let us know how it went!

What "few things" have changed on the ships do to the economy? Just wondering.......

Where on the Jersey Shore are you located? I spent the first 20 years of my life "Summering" in Mantoloking/Bay Head. sHa_surfing.gifsHa_sunny.gif

Thank you for your reply......icon14.gif

Brick nj I know they did away with fruit punch because it stains the carpet.......and some menu changes were made .....search for menu's on this board.

S J

I live in upstate NY so NYC cruise was a no brainer.

I sailed Miracle May 2008 and have only been on Carnival so take this opinion as you will.

The ship is very clean...friendly staff...great food(I also love good food and can say everything was nice) However Nick and Nora`s was one of the best meals I have ever had at any resturant and have been to a few High End establishments.

The Triump was my first cruise and the ship is larger than the Miracle and I can say the Miracle seemed less crowded.

I have booked a cat 11 aft wrap cabin 5266 that everyone complains about being one room...well I liked it and have booked 5/15.2010 same cabin.

Roomy and the wrap balcony was great.

It came down to money but it was only part of why we choose this ship again.

Pizza was good...not great but good...the deli is awesome...

search the everything Miracle Thread for more info...happy cruising

Darren

Its all good and the plus and minus' on each line balance each other out..

I think Celebrity is better but that's me.. Last 5 cruises were on Carnival and NCL...

Just off the Miracle Saturday, to Grand Turk, HMC and Nassau.. favorite cruise to date.. (except for our first Bermuda cruise;))

Archived