Provence Wine Tour

samloveboat

Some where I saw someone talking about trying to get enough people to join a wine tour while we're docked in Provence. I'm on the July 4 Insignia, Barcelona to Rome. I'd be interested

Sam-

This would get more response if you posted it in the Roll Call for your cruise. Go to the Oceania Roll Call section, then click on your ship and then look for your sailing date.

Here on the "main" Oceania Cruise Line Board, we don't even know which cruise you're on, or when you'll be in Provence. :o

Sam-

This would get more response if you posted it in the Roll Call for your cruise. Go to the Oceania Roll Call section, then click on your ship and then look for your sailing date.

Here on the "main" Oceania Cruise Line Board, we don't even know which cruise you're on, or when you'll be in Provence. :o

Thanks - I actually posted it in both places. I could not remember where I saw the message so I thought I double my chances of finding the person. My boat info is in the body of the posting, maybe I should have put it in the heading. But I'm also looking for anyone with informaiton about wine tours in Provence, not just people on my boat.

Sorry about the confusion, for some reason the dates of your cruise were not in your post as I first viewed it......did you edit it later?

Anyway, your cruise is ideally suited to doing a wine Tour in Provence

map-lg-INS090704.jpg

If you're seriously interested in wine (and it sounds as if you are), we would suggest that you use French-Wine-Tours.com

http://www.french-wine-tours.com/indication-of-price.htm

Don't let the prices on the website scare you, they include hotel accomodations, which you wont need.

Archived