recycling clothing among cc members

Yes I did. Sorry for the late response. I just got back from the doctor.

M

I so hope everything is alright. You have been thru so much the past year and a half.

I just got home a few minutes ago and will get your check sent out tommorrow morning. Once again thank you so much the dresses are absolutely gorgeous.

I hope you have a great day.

Gerry

Thank you to all the ladies who let me knows they have received the package. There are still five more people who have received the package and have not notified me :rolleyes::confused: :(.

I will be shipping all the packages by Friday. The doctor gave me another shot of cortisone in my wrist. I am in a bit pain now.

M

I am at work today so not sure if anything came in todays mail, but as of yesterday I had not recieved the package. I will absolutley let you know when it arrives and get a cheque out to you right away!

All the best and hoping the cortisone helps!

Beth

I am at work today so not sure if anything came in todays mail, but as of yesterday I had not recieved the package. I will absolutley let you know when it arrives and get a cheque out to you right away!

All the best and hoping the cortisone helps!

Beth

Hi Beth,

I did not check the packages I sent to Canada. I only checked the packages I sent around the states.

Marie

Marie, I just mailed the check off to you in a package with a little something I made for you in it. I hope you get as much enjoyement from it as I will with my dress and my daughter will with her dress. She is in love with the picture I sent her of it.:D

Thank you so much,

Gerry

Thank you to all the ladies who let me knows they have received the package. There are still five more people who have received the package and have not notified me :rolleyes::confused: :(.

I will be shipping all the packages by Friday. The doctor gave me another shot of cortisone in my wrist. I am in a bit pain now.

M

I hate those cortisone shots for a few days after I get one in my hip. I have to go in about every 6 weeks for a shot and it takes about 3 days before I really feel like movin around a whole lot. But I guess it is better then the alternative, (surgery to put in a new hip).

Hope you get to feeling better.

Gerry

PS. More shoes and dresses are coming soon.

It is crazy how excited I got reading that LOL! You are so generous to share your nice things, and they are all VERY nice. It's especially exciting to me because I have to go at least 4 hours away to shop anywhere.

I hope your wrist is feeling slightly better; cortisone shots hurt like the dickens!

Marie, I just mailed the check off to you in a package with a little something I made for you in it. I hope you get as much enjoyement from it as I will with my dress and my daughter will with her dress. She is in love with the picture I sent her of it.:D

Thank you so much,

Gerry

Mmmm...I am so excited!!! I can not wait to see what it is :D. Thank you Gerry.

Marie

Dear Porthopper.

I live in Australia, and different time zones. I would dearly love the chance of an evening dress. I would stay awake just for that chance. What time do you post them?

My mother told me about how generous you are by offering the outfits to members of the cruise site. Myself recovering from cancer, and my parents are going on our first cruise. My father who had a stroke 5 years ago, and my mother who has PBC, are looking forward to our maiden voyage :) We are sailing in February next year so plenty of time to acquire formal wear. So I thought Id see if by chance Im fortunate to receive one of your dresses.

Regards Rochelle

Dear Porthopper.

I live in Australia, and different time zones. I would dearly love the chance of an evening dress. I would stay awake just for that chance. What time do you post them?

My mother told me about how generous you are by offering the outfits to members of the cruise site. Myself recovering from cancer, and my parents are going on our first cruise. My father who had a stroke 5 years ago, and my mother who has PBC, are looking forward to our maiden voyage :) We are sailing in February next year so plenty of time to acquire formal wear. So I thought Id see if by chance Im fortunate to receive one of your dresses.

Regards Rochelle

I have a few 16w evening cocktail outfits that I can offer. How would I go about recycling them? They are just sitting in my closet.

Shorbur

We try to post a picture and size. People will let you know if they are interested. then usually you take convo to email re address etc. The reciever sends the cost of postage when they recieve the item.

I recieved a couple of beautiful dresses a year or so ago. wore them the reoffered them.

beth

Shorbur

We try to post a picture and size. People will let you know if they are interested. then usually you take convo to email re address etc. The reciever sends the cost of postage when they recieve the item.

I recieved a couple of beautiful dresses a year or so ago. wore them the reoffered them.

beth

Ok, thanks. I have no idea how to post pictures. I will goggle it. But I have a few outfits that I would love to share.

Just one question because I'm not sure. I ship the item to them and they in turn reimburse me for the shipping costs?

Yup

I recieved mine and had already asked, by email how much postage was and sent a cheque as soon as the package arrived. I also let the giver know when i recieved the item, and they let me know when they got the cheque. When I sent them out same thing.

Its a great way to recycle!

Both were sent in flat rate boxes USPS

beth

Edited by callydanny
added something

Dear Porthopper.

Regards Rochelle

Hello Rochelle,

Your mother is Doreen. Yes, she posted about your father. It must be very hard on your mother. I was in the wheelchair for six months; I felt so bad for my husband. I am so thankful that I can walk.

I was about to post some dresses and gown. But since I saw your post I am going to let you have a first chance. Hope you and your mother are size 8

This is size 8. I bought it for my last cruise. I did not wear it.

7646467500_ae51c5d2f9.jpg

This is size 8 David Meister dress. I accidently ordered two of them for my next cruise.

7638260880_85f42f63cb.jpg

This is Kate Spade size 8. Wore it one time.

7638260478_ea1f19d531.jpg

This is size 8. Bought it for my last cruise.

7646457642_710e04c53b.jpg

This is RL size 8. Wore is on my last cruise.

7646454424_f54890e3c2.jpg

I have some shoes for you if you are size 8 or 8 1/2.

g2liv0702@yahoo.com