recycling clothing among cc members

Yup

I recieved mine and had already asked, by email how much postage was and sent a cheque as soon as the package arrived. I also let the giver know when i recieved the item, and they let me know when they got the cheque. When I sent them out same thing.

Its a great way to recycle!

Both were sent in flat rate boxes USPS

beth

So we leave our email addy after an interest is shown? I must want to make sure that this is safe. Sorry for all the questions.

Hello Rochelle,

Your mother is Doreen. Yes, she posted about your father. It must be very hard on your mother. I was in the wheelchair for six months; I felt so bad for my husband. I am so thankful that I can walk.

I was about to post some dresses and gown. But since I saw your post I am going to let you have a first chance. Hope you and your mother are size 8

This is size 8. I bought it for my last cruise. I did not wear it.

7646467500_ae51c5d2f9.jpg

This is size 8 David Meister dress. I accidently ordered two of them for my next cruise.

7638260880_85f42f63cb.jpg

This is Kate Spade size 8. Wore it one time.

7638260478_ea1f19d531.jpg

This is size 8. Bought it for my last cruise.

7646457642_710e04c53b.jpg

This is RL size 8. Wore is on my last cruise.

7646454424_f54890e3c2.jpg

I have some shoes for you if you are size 8 or 8 1/2.

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

would love the Kate or David dress

I have dresses I would like to post but have had too long for them to be on any store's website, and I don't have any pictures of myself in them. Will pictures on a hanger work? I'm not sure how well they'll really translate though.

To the poster with the 16W dresses-I have a couple to post and would love to see yours! I run from a 14 to 18 right now depending on the cut.

Marie ~ I emailed you. Your generosity is amazing.

Is there any interest in plus size juniors short semi formals? I will ask my dds if they'd like to part with their older dresses (last few dances). I;m not sure if they do, but should they I'd be happy to pass them on to some other young girls.

I would like to know more about these outfits.

Laura

One is a jones new York black dress with a small amount of sequins on the dress and is a-line. I'm 5'4 and it is about four inches below my knee. I also have a black flared jones new York skirt that is lovely with a lovely top. I will try to take pictures of the outfits, I just have to figure out how to do it. Both outfits have been worn on previous cruises and size 16w.

I have dresses I would like to post but have had too long for them to be on any store's website, and I don't have any pictures of myself in them. Will pictures on a hanger work? I'm not sure how well they'll really translate though.

To the poster with the 16W dresses-I have a couple to post and would love to see yours! I run from a 14 to 18 right now depending on the cut.

I would be interested in anything 16-18w.

I would be interested in anything 16-18w.

I am uploading to photobucket now. I have a black Liz Claiborne, size 16, meant to be worn off the shoulder-my linebacker shoulders could never manage it, with rouching the middle and a flowy skirt, past the knee.

I have a deep eggplant colored Evan Picone shift dress, also size 16, with a high neck front a cowl style back.

I have a black empire waist dress size 16 with a cross over top and empire waist with rouching, flowy bottom. It has small sequins and greens embroidery, it didn't turn out very well in the pictures.

I have a blue chiffon dress, which I think is a size 20 or 22, I cut out the tag since it bothered me, empire waist, I adore this dress but it's simply much too big now.

So are the 16s that I have-I could wear them, but it's sort of clear they're too big. But, 16s in higher end brands, and others depending on the fit on style, do fit, and a large bust can throw dress sizes off too, so, I'm having a hard time finding things!

Ok, here we go:

Liz Claiborne size 16 off the shoulder:

035.jpg

Evan Picone shift (with somewhat flared skirt) size 16:

Front:

030.jpg

Back:

031.jpg

Empire waist with subdued sequins size 16 (this dress is not in perfect condition, it does have some wear, a couple sequins are loose):

033.jpg

032.jpg

My beloved blue dress, I think a 20 or 22:

029.jpg

Clearly, I need more color in my wardrobe!

My email is laurae72@hotmail.com. How does this work? I know the incredibly generous poster with the lovely size 8 dresses does one to a 'customer'. Is that the general rule of thumb? I haven't seen any other dresses in these sizes posted, and I went back quite a few pages. Someone who's been active in this swap for a while, please chime in, don't want to upset the natural balance of things.

Please identify yourself as a cc user and your username when emailing and include "clothing swap" in subject line so I don't think you're spam. I get a lot of spam.

Ok so I took the photos on my iPad. Not so clear and I forwarded them to my email addy.

shorfi111@gmail.com? You can email me if interested.

Have a cute bolero jacket in XL also,

What color is the jacket?

Also, would like to see a pic of the dress you described.

Edited by maxandmolly

So great to so many new people offering things!!

I will try to get some pictures up next week of some I have. This weekend is my anniversary so we are heading out of town just the two of us!

Shorbr you can choose to gift them as you please but it is nice to spread them around.

Edited by callydanny
correction

Black.

I'd love to see a pic of it and the dress. My email is laurae72@hotmail.com, and let me know if any of my stuff strikes your fancy! It didn't translate well but eggplant dress is very elegant in person. The others aren't half bad either. Also, it'd be nice to get them out of my closet!

So great to so many new people offering things!!

I will try to get some pictures up next week of some I have. This weekend is my anniversary so we are heading out of town just the two of us!

Shorbr you can choose to gift them as you please but it is nice to spread them around.

Thanks for the explanation.

I'd love to see a pic of it and the dress. My email is laurae72@hotmail.com, and let me know if any of my stuff strikes your fancy! It didn't translate well but eggplant dress is very elegant in person. The others aren't half bad either. Also, it'd be nice to get them out of my closet!

I like that Liz dress