recycling clothing among cc members

Me too, even if only to drool over, since I don't have need enough for fancy dresses anymore to have more than 2 or 3!

Shorbr, package received, and a fabulous one at that!

Glad you liked the dress and bolero jacket.

Hello Ladies,

My husband sent most of the packages today.

Kathy T. I ran out of box. We will try to ship your bag tomorrow, if not we will ship it on August 6. The cast on my foot is coming off on Monday. We are leaving for Lyon, France right after. We are going to spend a few days with my parents before the surgery on my left foot.

Take care ladies & have a wonderful weekend.

M

P S. Still have a lot of dresses, gowns, shoes, and handbags. I am cleaning out my closets.

Hello Ladies,

Kathy T. I ran out of box. We will try to ship your bag tomorrow, if not we will ship it on August 6. The cast on my foot is coming off on Monday. We are leaving for Lyon, France right after. We are going to spend a few days with my parents before the surgery on my left foot.

M

P S. Still have a lot of dresses, gowns, shoes, and handbags. I am cleaning out my closets.

Have fun in France! I went to Paris and most of Provence a few years ago, and got stuck in Barcelona when the volcano in Iceland erupted and grounded all flights out of Europe.

I would love to see some more handbags when you get a chance!

Hi ladies. I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm also an "upper average" person and am in the process of recovering from a broken ankle, so I am spending time cleaning out closets. I'll post my findings on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

Hee hee! I love that I coined a new phrase! But it's true, 16s & 14s are the upper end of the "average" section of the stores. And I've been so excited to be able to shop in that section for the first time, well, ever! (I've lost about 60/70lbs. in the last year+) The last time I was average size I was in middle school, shopping in the juniors dept. So I am relishing my upper average clothes!

Hee hee! I love that I coined a new phrase! But it's true, 16s & 14s are the upper end of the "average" section of the stores. And I've been so excited to be able to shop in that section for the first time, well, ever! (I've lost about 60/70lbs. in the last year+) The last time I was average size I was in middle school, shopping in the juniors dept. So I am relishing my upper average clothes!

Congrats on the weight loss!! If only I could get that disciplined maybe I could fit into Marie's dresses. Just started following this thread and think it is amazing! Wish I had something to contribute.

Bev:)

Congrats on the weight loss!! If only I could get that disciplined maybe I could fit into Marie's dresses. Just started following this thread and think it is amazing! Wish I had something to contribute.

Bev:)

Thanks! I could lose another 70 and still not fit in Marie's dresses. With my current loss I've only gone down one band size and one cup size, and of course my linebacker shoulders aren't going magically shrink!

Evening everyone.

I still have a few of these dresses left if anyone is interested. I am not sure how to delete the ones that have gone so I just put gone in capitals, but the rest are still available.

Gerry

The first 2 are of a lite purple sequined gown in a size 10.

next one is an Ivory gown with a dark beige tie. It is a Niki size 8, I took it on my last crusie but never wore it. GONE

The next one is a short red floral dress by jessica Howard size 12. It is new and never worn. GONE

The next 2 pictures are of a dark teal set. It is a jacket and plazzio(sp) pants. I made this and it is a size 10.

The next 2 pics are of a really pretty dark eggplant gown with an Ivory train in the back. It is also one I made, it is a size 10.

This one is a Dark eggplant in a size 6. It is by Jorden.

The next 2 gowns are both handmade by me ( I didn't have a pattern to follow). One is a dark burgandy stretch velvet and the other is a navy blue stretch velvet in a size 10.

Next we have 3 pictures of a rally cute pink floral dress in a size 10 and a pink jacket in a 14 pet. but fits like a size 10. The dress is by Robbie Bee and the Jacket is by Investments and neither of them have been worn.

The black and white jacket is also by Investments and also has never been worn. It is a size 12 petite. GONE

The short black and Ivory knit dress is a size 12.It is new with tags still on it.

Black short knit dress with long sleeves is by Nicole and is a size Medium.GONE

The Light blue long gown is by Morgan and is a size 11/12. it is also new and never worn.GONE

The dark purple Beaded gown with long sleeves is by Scala. It is a medium amd is fully beaded.

The white sleeveless dress is another one I made. it was for a second dress for my DIL when her and my son got married but by the time of the wedding it was too small so it has never been worn. It is a size 8.

The teal beaded gown is a siz 7/8 and is heavily beaded. I have wore it a couple of times. It does have a few of the bugle beads missing on the back. It is a very forgiving gown.

The last few pictures are of the wedding dress my DD had gotten for her wedding in a few weeks but she really wasn't happy with it because it wasn't her dream dress. Thanks to Marie she has her dream dress and is going to be a beautiful bride!

Here is the link to view the pictures. I hope it works. When you get to the site click on view the album and there is 2 pages of pictures. (30 total) Or you can click on view slideshow and the pictures will be bigger and easier to see.

Gerry

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AatWjZu2aMWb6I

Edited by TNGALOHA

Evening everyone.

I still have a few of these dresses left if anyone is interested. I am not sure how to delete the ones that have gone so I just put gone in capitals, but the rest are still available.

Gerry

And the short black and ivory knit dress is gone right? Just making sure haha :)

Hi Rochelle,

I well know about recovering from cancer. I am a breast cancer survivor. Having parents who are not well and dealing with your own issues can be daunting. My dear mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's the same time I was diagnosed with breast cancer.

Simply put, you need this cruise and all that comes with it...at least it will take your mind off what you are dealing with as far as your health is concerned...and give your parents something to look forward to.

I know about chemo brain, but it will clear up in time. I wish I had something to forward to you, but unfortunately we are not the same size. If you are in need of accessories foe either yourself or your mom maybe I can help in that area.

Please...really...just let me know :)

Hi there, Yes I am looking forward to the cruise, my first one. My parents and I are going on the cruise in February next year. The cancer I have is Tonsil cancer and tumors in the neck lymph nodes. It has been quite scary as I havent heard of this cancer. I remain positive though, but wished I lived close to my parents. I live 2000 kilometers away. And they have had many health issues to overcome. We are strong people. And humbled by experiences we share and overcome through faith and determination and love.

This forum, has also shown me how kind and caring people are. I joked to mum that I should move to usa lol. How is your health now?.. I hope all is well for you. Regards Rochelle... my mums name is Doreen, you may have seen her comments in the site.

First, a Spencer Jeremy 100% silk dress. Looks like two-pieces as the bodice has a separate hemline over the skirt. Handkerchief hem. This is MUCH prettier and shaplier on than on the hanger. It is marked a size 6 but would fit an 8 easily or a smaller 10.

ry%3D400

This seems to be working better one at a time!

This is a JR Nites two-piece pants outfit. I bought this, brand new, on ebay, but never wore it. The top is a size 12 and the pants are a size 10. I think these both run a bit small for their size. It's hard to see in the photos but both piece have a gauzy piece that comes across the front and fastens with a round "diamond" fastener. Really pretty on.

ry%3D400

I have a size 16W two piece red leopard bathing suit, never worn...not comfortable to me and unfortunately I cannot return it. I will try to send the link showing it. If you are. If you ate cruisng soon perhaps someone would be interested in it.

http://www.alwaysforme.com/plus-size-skirtini-afm349.html

Edited by shorbr
shorfi111@gmail.com

Hello Ladies,

M

No problem. You just take care of yourself.......

Thanks! I could lose another 70 and still not fit in Marie's dresses. With my current loss I've only gone down one band size and one cup size, and of course my linebacker shoulders aren't going magically shrink!

OMG.....I was recently told that if this person needed a linebacker on his football team, that I would def be his choice.....LOL

I have a size 16W two piece red leopard bathing suit, never worn...not comfortable to me and unfortunately I cannot return it. I will try to send the link showing it. If you are. If you ate cruisng soon perhaps someone would be interested in it.

http://www.alwaysforme.com/plus-size-skirtini-afm349.html

If you still have this swimsuit, I would love to have it........thanks

My email is: kathytimlin@hotmail.com......

Edited by arhillbilly

OMG.....I was recently told that if this person needed a linebacker on his football team, that I would def be his choice.....LOL

They're a genetic gift! Mine are wider than my hips now, they used to be even. It makes shopping so ridiculous.

They're a genetic gift! Mine are wider than my hips now, they used to be even. It makes shopping so ridiculous.

I understand completely. Mine came from my mother's mother's side of the family. Been fighting my weight all my life. Have finally decided that if it comes off great, if not, that's ok also. I am tired of fighting.

You have mail

Got it and replied. Thanks