recycling clothing among cc members

Let me know about postage!! Or I can just look at the package. Thank you! My summer has officially started! Two weeks to wedding, three weeks to cruise!

J

No worries about postage...such an exciting time getting married. And most of all being off this summer from work!

Let me know about postage!! Or I can just look at the package. Thank you! My summer has officially started! Two weeks to wedding, three weeks to cruise!

J

Good planning! I've had a number of teacher friends who have gotten married during the school year. I have never understood why. You are limited in the time you can take off, you have to make lesson plans, you have to come back to stacks of papers -- ugh! You, however, have all summer to enjoy your wedding, your honeymoon and the start of married life. Best wishes!

Good planning! I've had a number of teacher friends who have gotten married during the school year. I have never understood why. You are limited in the time you can take off, you have to make lesson plans, you have to come back to stacks of papers -- ugh! You, however, have all summer to enjoy your wedding, your honeymoon and the start of married life. Best wishes!

I can't imagine having to get done all I have left to do in two weeks AND be teaching school. When we looked at a calendar I remember saying "we're out of school the 24th. Two weeks will be plenty of time." Wrong. I've been doing a little along the way, thank goodness. One of my spare bedrooms is FULL of wedding stuff. Picked up my dress after final fitting today. My mom's matron of honor shoes and dress are in and ready. I got the right man. Everything else will fall into place. :)

I received the navy blue Tadashi gown from Marie on Friday and finally got to try it on last evening. It fits like a dream, and is without a doubt the most beautiful and elegant dress I have ever had. I even have the perfect shoes to wear with it. I can't wait to have a formal night photo taken in it come December!

Thank you again Marie - your exquisite taste is only exceeded by your amazing heart and generosity. We are all so fortunate to be part of you extended cyber family.

Good morning,

I received the floral gown yesterday; all I can say is, WOW! It is stunning. It fits me beautifully, except for the fact that I am not as "blessed" as Marie is! I am going to have to find a good padded strapless bra to help me where mother nature did not :) Now to shop for the perfect shoes!

Thank you again, Marie. Your thoughtfulness and generosity are so very appreciated!

I received the navy blue Tadashi gown from Marie on Friday and finally got to try it on last evening. It fits like a dream, and is without a doubt the most beautiful and elegant dress I have ever had. I even have the perfect shoes to wear with it. I can't wait to have a formal night photo taken in it come December!

Thank you again Marie - your exquisite taste is only exceeded by your amazing heart and generosity. We are all so fortunate to be part of you extended cyber family.

You are very welcome. Please do take a picture of you and post it here. I would love to see you wearing the gown.

Take care and have a great Memorial day.

Marie

Good morning,

I received the floral gown yesterday; all I can say is, WOW! It is stunning. It fits me beautifully, except for the fact that I am not as "blessed" as Marie is! I am going to have to find a good padded strapless bra to help me where mother nature did not :) Now to shop for the perfect shoes!

Thank you again, Marie. Your thoughtfulness and generosity are so very appreciated!

You are very welcome. If you are wearing size 8 1/2 shoes. I have the shoes to go with the gown. I will find the shoes and post it later. We are going to see the grandchildren today.

Take care and have a fantastic day.

Marie

I just came across this thread...

WOW Marie and the rest of you ladies are amazing sharing your

dress with other cruisers..

This is really fantastic and so generous of all of you. :)

I will go through my closet and see what I have to

contribute. I will also be checking back to see

if there is any thing posted I could use for my up

coming Hawaii cruise. I am about the size of Marie not quit the

perfect measurements though...

I am truly in awe with the kindness and BIG-hearted you

all are.:D:p:)

I'm traveling with my mom again on my next cruise so when she was over yesterday I tried on the dress that Marie sent to me. She was floored! Marie, my mom, a very classy woman herself, says you have excellent taste and a warm and gracious heart!

The only problem is, she needs something to wear when I wear it to feel as well dressed. Fortunately we have six months to shop!

Awesome! You will have to post a picture and let me know how it fits. :)

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I finally have the dress. It is beautiful. I will have to get it altered for the length, other than that is it lovely. Even my husband likes it :D

I will certainly post a picture. Thanks again Lisa for your generosity!!!

Hi Marie! Just wondering if you ever got my email about the bag?

I did send you an email, but I never heard from you. Just check my spam folder, your email and Gerry emails were in it. With my old email, Cathy's email used to go to spam folder. I am not sure why.

M

This picture somehow disappeared when I posted the picture of my shoes. I now see it's back but pages back. This is marked a size 12 but would fit a 10 as well. If anyone wants this for the holiday season (which I realize is months away) let me know.

jacket.jpg.82a907115cbc7dd4be3268810f9d10bf.jpg

I did send you an email, but I never heard from you. Just check my spam folder, your email and Gerry emails were in it. With my old email, Cathy's email used to go to spam folder. I am not sure why.

M

I emailed you again because I couldn't find your reply still. It may have gone to spam and been deleted already.

Bad news: I had my wedding dress final fitting Friday and today, I'm down another size.

Good news: I'm well on my way to being able to fit into MARIE'S DRESSES!!!!! :p

With the end of school, wedding running, - not to mention I hate to eat when it's hot outside - my appetite is shot or I just don't find time to eat. I'm not really dieting but have lost 15 pounds since going to my doctor for my annual "get to know your doctor better" visit a month ago.

I had the worst day today. Over the Mother's Day weekend someone put one of the devise into Citi bank's ATM machine. They stole many people card and pin numbers. When they tried to use my card the bank already knew what happened. I got a new ATM card and everything seemed OK. Today I log into my Citi bank to pay my credit card. OMG! I own Citi $15,714.80. I only charged $1,200.00 for the Breeder's Cup tickets, the rest were not my. Damn!

M

I had the worst day today. Over the Mother's Day weekend someone put one of the devise into Citi bank's ATM machine. They stole many people card and pin numbers. When they tried to use my card the bank already knew what happened. I got a new ATM card and everything seemed OK. Today I log into my Citi bank to pay my credit card. OMG! I own Citi $15,714.80. I only charged $1,200.00 for the Breeder's Cup tickets, the rest were not my. Damn!

M

Oh that is horrible! Fortunately no, you don't owe them that much! Just report the issue and all should be fine.

M

Oh my sweet friend. What a mess. Bob's son had the same thing happen to him a couple weeks ago. Although he's not responsible for the charges, it's such an inconvenience to prove it and to get all the numbers changed and so forth. I'm going through something similar with my 90 year old aunt. She got a bill from AT&T saying she ordered 15 cell phones online. 1) my aunt doesn't have a computer 2) she doesn't use AT&T and 3) Why in the world would they not check ANYONE ordering 15 cell phones over the Internet? So I'm trying to get that sorted out for her. Her nerves are completely frazzled over it. She said she feels "invaded."

I'm so sorry this happened to you, of all people. You're way too generous for something like this to happen.

Honestly, if people who were that crooked and who have the ability to pull something like that off ... if they would use their brains for good, think of what a better world this would be.

(hugs)

Edited by heyitsmejudy

M

OMG! Let's hope that Citibank straightens out the mess, but especially glad that your bank was already aware of this. Wow...unbelievable. There is nothing sacred anymore. What a shame :mad:

I had my number snatched a couple of years ago. The bank was wonderful. I only had to fill out a one page report and all was fixed. It's maddening but don't let it stress you out. I agree with Judy, too bad these crooks couldn't use there smarts to help the world.

Bad news: I had my wedding dress final fitting Friday and today, I'm down another size.

Good news: I'm well on my way to being able to fit into MARIE'S DRESSES!!!!! :p

With the end of school, wedding running, - not to mention I hate to eat when it's hot outside - my appetite is shot or I just don't find time to eat. I'm not really dieting but have lost 15 pounds since going to my doctor for my annual "get to know your doctor better" visit a month ago.

Hey Judy...when I got married Ilost a significant amount of weight when my husband and I started to date. I lost 39 pounds...I was so deliriously happy and did not require much food and like you, with all the wedding plans it just seemed to drop off.

I'm sure you will be a beautiful radiant bride and I'm hoping that you will post at least one picture. Enjoy this time. You will always treasure it my friend!

I'm mailing your package tomorrow. I couldn't today because I left my phone home and didn't have your address.