recycling clothing among cc members

I have a few items to post before bed ImageUploadedByForums1371790574.872103.jpg.9f00bc835c6a8cd5da09359f115ae404.jpg this I's a Tara Grinna bathing suit never worn top is 38-42 E bottoms are size 14

ImageUploadedByForums1371790754.654878.jpg.87eb54c3962f87df22fd937f8aaa2ad0.jpg

Same style 38-42 E never worn

ImageUploadedByForums1371790698.234838.jpg.d26c2e82d3b2a922959d0daf93955c69.jpg

This is the same style top in 38-42 E never worn

ImageUploadedByForums1371790836.334511.jpg.a13ff3414527c62626930f0c164586d4.jpg

White House Black Market size L but stretches

ImageUploadedByForums1371790899.068594.jpg.21d0071166fc85a5ec505e614a53c3a9.jpg

Gap one shoulder dress size 20

ImageUploadedByForums1371790934.566924.jpg.b7241e53f1901f14733a9cdbb7c8810d.jpg

Dress Barn skirt size 18

You can email me @ brandi_webb @live.com

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you ladies for your prayers and kind wishes.

Debbie, Sharon and Sheri. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for us.

I am checking in the hospital tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. The surgery is at 1:00 p.m. I will be spending a night in the hospital.

Take care ladies & sweet dreams.

Marie

Thank you ladies for your prayers and kind wishes.

Debbie, Sharon and Sheri. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for us.

I am checking in the hospital tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. The surgery is at 1:00 p.m. I will be spending a night in the hospital.

Take care ladies & sweet dreams.

Marie

Prayers are with all of you ladies having surgery tomorrow as well as everyone else on this thread. What a wonderful group of people. Maria I have to follow the rest and say you are such a kind and generous soul with such class.

Marie,

I had no idea you have been through so much. It just shows how strong you are that you can go through so much and still be such a positive, giving person.

I am having surgery tomorrow as well, so I will will be thinking positive thoughts for you, please do the same for me! :)

Debbie

Debbie...thank you so much for your well wishes. I too will be praying for you to have a successful surgery today.

I agree with Debbie -is shows your true colors as how you still go out of your way to make others happy and share your amazing clothes and shoes, etc. with others.

I think you Debbie and Myself all having surgery/procedures tomorrow - tomorrow it is oral surgery for me - Monday back epidural.

Will be sending positive thoughts your way

Sharon

I'm hoping everything turns out good for you with your surgery today. I know a thing about those epidural injections for your back. Hope you get the relief you need from the injection.

Also sending positive vibes your way :)

I am humbled by your cancer battle. You are the epitome of a strong woman and I admire your strength and the determination you had to fight it. It speaks volumes about what kind of person you are! Then you exhibit such kindness and generosity to women you have never met. You are truly remarkable and an example that others would want to imitate.

Thanks you M for your thoughts and prayers and know that I will be thinking of you and praying that you will have a favorable outcome with your surgery today. We are both scheduled to go in at the same time today.

Be well sweet lady :)

/s

Lisa,

Once again, thank you so much for everything. At the time I was so saddened by the news of my diagnosis and asked you to post on my behalf. What an outpouring of love shown by these wonderful women.

Thank you Lisa. Will be talking with you soon my friend :)

/s

To all you wonderful women...thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your kind words and your prayers. You will never know how much they mean to me.

I'm going in today to have a sentinel lymph node biopsy to determine if there is spread, but my oncologist is very confident there is no concern in that area, as the type of breast cancer that was diagnosed is stage 0. If there is no lymph node involvement we will go to the next stage of meeting with the plastic surgeon and setting up a date where I will undergo a mastectomy with immediate reconstruction.

As some of you know I had breast cancer 9 years ago, thought I was safe, and this came to rear it's ugly head at me. It's not...at this time considered a recurrence because it is now in the other breast...now considered a new primary cancer. Whatever...I'm going to fight like a girl and beat it again!

I went through this alone the first time, but now I have a wonderful husband who is supportive and supports the decision I have made. He makes it more bearable to deal with this battle. And now I have the support of you beautiful women here :)

Sorry for being so verbose, I'm just in awe at the well wishes and prayers of you ladies. And, you ladies wearing 'pink' is so cute.

Sending cyber hugs to Marie, Debbie and Sharon. Thanks again and I will keep you posted :)

Lisa,

Once again, thank you so much for everything. At the time I was so saddened by the news of my diagnosis and asked you to post on my behalf. What an outpouring of love shown by these wonderful women.

Thank you Lisa. Will be talking with you soon my friend :)

/s

You are most welcome. While I have been fortunate not to have any major medical issues, my DH (Walt) has. In 2006 he had emergency double bypass surgery to fix the widow maker. I was an absolutely mess and counted on my dear friend Merilyn to let people know what was happening. I was in no condition to call people. So, when you asked, it was a no-brainer for me to help.

By the way, Walt came through with flying colors.

Lisa

To all you wonderful women...thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your kind words and your prayers. You will never know how much they mean to me.

I'm going in today to have a sentinel lymph node biopsy to determine if there is spread, but my oncologist is very confident there is no concern in that area, as the type of breast cancer that was diagnosed is stage 0. If there is no lymph node involvement we will go to the next stage of meeting with the plastic surgeon and setting up a date where I will undergo a mastectomy with immediate reconstruction.

As some of you know I had breast cancer 9 years ago, thought I was safe, and this came to rear it's ugly head at me. It's not...at this time considered a recurrence because it is now in the other breast...now considered a new primary cancer. Whatever...I'm going to fight like a girl and beat it again!

I went through this alone the first time, but now I have a wonderful husband who is supportive and supports the decision I have made. He makes it more bearable to deal with this battle. And now I have the support of you beautiful women here :)

Sorry for being so verbose, I'm just in awe at the well wishes and prayers of you ladies. And, you ladies wearing 'pink' is so cute.

Sending cyber hugs to Marie, Debbie and Sharon. Thanks again and I will keep you posted :)

You and all the ladies have been in my thoughts today. Positive vibes are being generated for speedy and full recoveries for each of you generous and loving ladies.

This has been such an up lifting thread to follow. It's a wonderful technology that allows you to make friends and provide support across the country/world.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I want to thank all of you wonderful women (and gentleman) for taking me in under your wing and allowing me to join the wonderful circle.

My dental procedure went fine (also had to have a biopsy of a small gowth inside my lip - they are 99.9% positive it is nothing but had to have it removed. My oral surgeon was amazing as he understood my fear and was amazing and I had a nice little twilight sleep. I am ok at the moment - between pain meds before the procedure and the demerol given in the IV. I just took some oral meds so should be asleep in a bit.

BUT I wanted to thank all of you and to let Amy know that her bag should be in CA early next week and no need to pay me for shipping Amy - it is my pleasure.

Also this weekend as I will be packing and trying to clean out the closet I am planning to post a few things - hopefully something someone will like.

You ladies are amazing and I will be back under Monday for my back.

Sheri and Marie - you will continue to be in my thoughts. I do not have very much pink in my wardrobe but I did wear my pink ring and braclet today.

Sharon

I want to thank all of you wonderful women (and gentleman) for taking me in under your wing and allowing me to join the wonderful circle.

My dental procedure went fine (also had to have a biopsy of a small gowth inside my lip - they are 99.9% positive it is nothing but had to have it removed. My oral surgeon was amazing as he understood my fear and was amazing and I had a nice little twilight sleep. I am ok at the moment - between pain meds before the procedure and the demerol given in the IV. I just took some oral meds so should be asleep in a bit.

BUT I wanted to thank all of you and to let Amy know that her bag should be in CA early next week and no need to pay me for shipping Amy - it is my pleasure.

Also this weekend as I will be packing and trying to clean out the closet I am planning to post a few things - hopefully something someone will like.

You ladies are amazing and I will be back under Monday for my back.

Sheri and Marie - you will continue to be in my thoughts. I do not have very much pink in my wardrobe but I did wear my pink ring and braclet today.

Sharon

Sharon, I think you fit right in here in our Sisterhood of Sharing and Caring Cruisers! Good luck Monday.

Still thinking of everyone undergoing medical procedures today and those bearing any kind of burden. Know that there are many shoulders helping carry the load.