recycling clothing among cc members

@ geo

I too would like to see the finished project, I can imagine it in soft flowy fabric in jewel tone colors. And it looks so versatile.

I can not wait until those bags arrive and I can get sewing on the cushions. The last thing I sewed was small pouches for those two piece traveling wine glasses. I got tired of drinking out of cheap plastic cups while traveling.;)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Forums mobile app

I had planned to get my picture taken in this dress on our October cruise, however the night I put it on to wear it out, I ended up going to bed instead as I was seasick, and it was the last night of our cruise. But I LOVE the dress and wanted to get to wear it, so I wore it for our annual Christmas Open House last night. Thank you so much Sharon, I felt beautiful in it!!!!! Sorry girls it's not up for grabs yet, I hope to get another chance to wear it again.

I had planned to get my picture taken in this dress on our October cruise, however the night I put it on to wear it out, I ended up going to bed instead as I was seasick, and it was the last night of our cruise. But I LOVE the dress and wanted to get to wear it, so I wore it for our annual Christmas Open House last night. Thank you so much Sharon, I felt beautiful in it!!!!! Sorry girls it's not up for grabs yet, I hope to get another chance to wear it again.

Un oh, what did I do wrong? No picture. Darn it, this is why I set up flickr as everyone says how easy it is.

Interesting, as I am subscribed to this thread, and received the email notification. I clicked on the photo link and was able to see it.

I added the link to this post, but it not only shows you with santa in the dress, but it also allows me and anyone to see all your albums, so I am editing the post and removing the link.

Edited by bowsprit

Good Morning Ladies,

This is a size XL (fits a size 12) BCBG that was way too short for me (I am 5'11") and I never wore it. So, if you are about 5'7" or shorter it will be great. If you would like the dress, please email me at lisa at lounsbery dot com (do not email the gmail address...I do not use that anymore).

I will ship international and simply request that you reimburse me for the postage and post a picture of you in the dress.

ScreenShot2013-12-13at105159AM_zpsa0cc7b69.png

ScreenShot2013-12-13at105229AM_zps78270344.png

Lisa

Edited by RedHeadTexan

Good Morning Ladies,

This is a size XL (fits a size 12) BCBG that was way too short for me (I am 5'11") and I never wore it. So, if you are about 5'7" or shorter it will be great. If you would like the dress, please email me at lisa at lounsbery dot com (do not email the gmail address...I do not use that anymore).

I will ship international and simply request that you reimburse me for the postage and post a picture of you in the dress.

ScreenShot2013-12-13at105159AM_zpsa0cc7b69.png

ScreenShot2013-12-13at105229AM_zps78270344.png

Lisa

Oh I love it. But I am also 5"11 so I guess not. Thanks for posting dress

Jamie

Hi, So not to get off topic on this thread I posted back on Sewing for a cruise thread my pattern and fabric. Thanks for letting me just in here with the sewing thing.

Thank you geo,

And I am sorry for posting about cushions here, I had no idea there was a sewing board.:banghead:

You were all great to be so patient with me.

Thank you geo,

And I am sorry for posting about cushions here, I had no idea there was a sewing board.:banghead:

You were all great to be so patient with me.

Nothing to be sorry about. I started that sewing thread a while a go. But not much action on it, so it got buried. The ladies on this thread are so very nice and I sure where happy to have you post. See you on the other thread.

Hello ladies,

I took all my dresses and gowns in for alteration today. These need a new home. They are all new. Yes! You have to post a picture of you in it :).

This is Josie Natori size M. It is too bright for me.

11360159105_f4baa731a9.jpg

This is BCBG size M. it is a bit small for my bust.

11360300293_176f5f4639.jpg

This is Kurt Thomas size M.

11360298273_292acfc687.jpg

This is Ronny Kobo size 8. My daughter Julie also loves it. Again, I felt like a poodle.

11360207576_4145f983d9_z.jpg

Pretty green but I think it's bright for me too!:)

Hello ladies,

I took all my dresses and gowns in for alteration today. These need a new home. They are all new. Yes! You have to post a picture of you in it :).

This is Josie Natori size M. It is too bright for me.

11360159105_f4baa731a9.jpg

This is BCBG size M. it is a bit small for my bust.

11360300293_176f5f4639.jpg

This is Kurt Thomas size M.

11360298273_292acfc687.jpg

This is Ronny Kobo size 8. My daughter Julie also loves it. Again, I felt like a poodle.

11360207576_4145f983d9_z.jpg

1512637_10152111781144553_1641084612_n.jpg

Unfortunately the photo is rather large, sorry for that. Anyway, this is the dress I got from Sharon and was not able to get my photo in while on the cruise, but did get one with Santa at our annual Christmas open house. I LOVE this dress!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Grammyceej

Good morning ladies,

Here are few more gowns

This is Notte by Marchesa size 8. Its new. I ordered too many similar color.

11368945386_4e3a0d95ec_o.jpg

This is Tadashi size 8, it is run big. It is also new.

11368948936_e47639babb.jpg

This is Aidan Mattox size 10. It is also new.

11369053533_7e2bff6a8c.jpg

This one is size 8.

11360207576_4145f983d9.jpg

Lovely, as always, sweet Marie. Hope you and Ken are doing well. I have five, 5, CINCO, days left with the kiddos until Christmas break. Bob says "hello!"

I like the large photos! I get to see more detail that way:) The dress has a lovely print and looks nice on you! Thanks for posting!

Michelle:)

Unfortunately the photo is rather large, sorry for that. Anyway, this is the dress I got from Sharon and was not able to get my photo in while on the cruise, but did get one with Santa at our annual Christmas open house. I LOVE this dress!!!!!!!!!