recycling clothing among cc members

Hi,

Beautiful dress. What size would "large" fit? Thanks!

Debbie

The gown is a bit small for size L. I usually wear size 8 or M. If you click on this link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mpell/collections/ .Then click on 2013 World Voyage you will see a picture of me wearing the gown. I also have a size M. If you are size S.

Marie

Marie I am in awe of your style. You are a fashion icon. I have been following your dresses and posts for awhile now and just wanted to let you know. Anyone who ends up with anything of yours is very lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The gown is a bit small for size L. I usually wear size 8 or M. If you click on this link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mpell/collections/ .Then click on 2013 World Voyage you will see a picture of me wearing the gown. I also have a size M. If you are size S.

Marie

Thanks Marie for answering. Been swamped all day at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Dresses that Marie sent my daughter she very kindly sent her 3 the blue one will need to be altered she loved all 3 thanks so much again sent payment for postage today

c9c718e4-2e26-4183-9cdc-37c6e1c235b0.jpg

96993fcd-69a5-4324-b5de-dbd135feb187.jpg

db66b65a-7e2f-437b-b332-c526e2e22654.jpg

Hi Merky,

Thank you for posting the pictures. Your daughter is very beautiful and she looks great in those dresses :).

Have a great weekend

Marie

Good evening ladies,

I have to go to the post office tomorrow to inquire about some packages :mad:. I might well ship these dresses while I am there.

They are size M. I never wore them.

14618633188_7f6e8ffe46_b.jpg

14825089363_8a32bd3da5_b.jpg

14804898252_c2bf7fc28c_b.jpg

rossm747@yahoo dot com

I love all the dresses especially printed blue dress. I am sure that they will find a very happy new owner.

Good evening ladies,

I have to go to the post office tomorrow to inquire about some packages :mad:. I might well ship these dresses while I am there.

rossm747@yahoo dot com

Hi,

I have sent you an email about the middle dress - my favourite also. Just love the colours.

Catherine

Marie

Thanks for the answer Marie. Unfortunately I am usually a 12 or 14. You have exquisite taste in clothes. I know everyone appreciates your style and your unequaled generosity.

Debbie

I have some size large dresses if anyone's interested. Wore them a few years ago on my cruise & one new w/tags. Sadly, I now need 20/22. Have been looking for a dress for my cruise in a month.

Hi Christina. I would be interested in some large dresses if they would fit size 12/14.

Have you tried eBay for a dress? I had had success there and only buy from sellers who allow returns.

Let me know if you want to post the dresses, get my email or what.

Thanks!

Debbie

Good evening ladies,

rossm747@yahoo dot com

I can't see the dresses. It says the image is unavailable. I would love to see what you have Marie. Your taste is exquisite.

Amber

[ATTACH]320792[/ATTACH]

One of Marie's lovely dresses that I've decided I just don't like it on me :(

So it needs to find another home .

Size Large designer Nicole Bakti

The picture doesn't do justice to the actual dress!

Dress has been claimed!

Here's a better picture![ATTACH]320793[/ATTACH]

I still have the same gown size M. If you are small the chest area it would fit otherwise size S.

Marie

Rossm747@yahoo dot come

I still have the same gown size M. If you are small the chest area it would fit otherwise size S.

Marie

Rossm747@yahoo dot come

Thanks Marie the top was just a little too large but my hips were just a little too womanly for this one! White it a very unforgiving color!

See your new dresses has given me the buy a new dress itch though! Much to Larry's dismay! Lol

Hugs!

Kim

I have some size large dresses if anyone's interested. Wore them a few years ago on my cruise & one new w/tags. Sadly, I now need 20/22. Have been looking for a dress for my cruise in a month.

I'd be interested in a size large dress, Christina. I can be reached at gertie2u2 at hotmail if you'd like to email me so we can arrange. That is, if they're not all already gone.