recycling clothing among cc members

Anybody have something to recycle so we can get back on track?

The cream colored sequined top and the brown capris are still up for grabs.

This is way out of the normal cruisewear item, but can anyone use a virtually brand new parka? I have a Columbia Bugaboo parka, white with gray, size Large. It has a zip out lining. It's just too short for me, for the way I like a parka to fit. It looks a lot (not exactly) like this. The shipping will be higher for this, as it's pretty heavy.

$(KGrHqF,!rUFGiNcKOPuBRuKQI6QOQ~~60_35.JPG?rt=nc

Anybody have something to recycle so we can get back on track?

I do....I have three formals that I would like to get rid of, however I am wondering if it's ok to offer some of my larger stuff that I want to get rid of here as well. I scanned it in to Photobucket before my operation, however things just didn't happen because of some setbacks I had. So is it ok to offer things that are formal and every day things? They are for fluffy chicks and since I am one myself, it's harder for me to go to a thrift store or consignment store and get things or clothing that isn't *Well Loved*.

I do....I have three formals that I would like to get rid of, however I am wondering if it's ok to offer some of my larger stuff that I want to get rid of here as well. I scanned it in to Photobucket before my operation, however things just didn't happen because of some setbacks I had. So is it ok to offer things that are formal and every day things? They are for fluffy chicks and since I am one myself, it's harder for me to go to a thrift store or consignment store and get things or clothing that isn't *Well Loved*.

Absolutely! I have given away casual shoes, jeans, and even makeup. I just listed capris and a parka! Formal nights are a small part of cruising and most of the ladies need clothes for other times onboard and off, as well!

OK, I am working on my list and once I get dinner out of the way, I will work on getting some stuff up.

I love "fluffy" clothes!! ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The cream colored sequined top and the brown capris are still up for grabs.

This is way out of the normal cruisewear item, but can anyone use a virtually brand new parka? I have a Columbia Bugaboo parka, white with gray, size Large. It has a zip out lining. It's just too short for me, for the way I like a parka to fit. It looks a lot (not exactly) like this. The shipping will be higher for this, as it's pretty heavy.

$(KGrHqF,!rUFGiNcKOPuBRuKQI6QOQ~~60_35.JPG?rt=nc

I am pretty sure the lining is wearable as its own fleecy jacket.

Marie, so glad your mother is doing well. I sent you an email and had wondered I hadn't received a reply, now I know....not sure why I had thought you were on your way home.

Had some professional photos done today at a friends house (a married couple). He has a "studio" set up at their home. The photos were nude and barely nude.......some turned out very well and will even look better once he tweaks them....however, most shows definitely it's time to get serious and lose some of the fat......

------------------

I just love your jest for life !!! :) my friends joke about how outgoing I am and that my hubby was brave to marry me lol but I say life is to be enjoyed and as long as you are not doing any illegal and/or not harming anyone then enjoy life ....

Have a wonderful rest of your week ahead !!

Take care and God Bless

Cat

Hi sis!

Wow! Almost naked!?! You are brave!

I am sorry for not responding to your email (and a dozen other people). Thank God my mother is going to be OK and I am able to come home. The valve in my stomach is weak and it has given me problem for a couple years. It has gotten worse since my foot surgery. I tried to get an appointment two months ago, and the first one available is today. That’s why I had to come home to see the doctor. I do not want to wait for two or three more months. Otherwise I would stay in Lyon longer.

I am sorry I did not ship the other shoes, I did not have the box. I will ship it tomorrow or the next day.

Take care and have a great day.

Xoxoxo

Marie

-----------

Welcome home Marie!

Glad to hear your mom is doing better :) and I hope that your stomach issues get better soon also !! We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Have a better rest of your week ahead

Take care and God Bless

Cat

-------------------------------

I, too am a "fluffy gal" and love that term :) and when I have a chance to post some of my items they will be for "fluffy gals" size 18-24 :)

Have a great day

take care

Cat

I have to run to my daughter's home....we have a chance to see our grandchild during the week which is something that we don't have a chance to do often. I'm going to start with this....it's a size 22 tankini that's never worn, only tried on. I never got around to sending it back. I personally think it's on the larger side of 22. Comes with a sarong. Always thought it was awesome, but it just wouldn't work on me.

Also, if someone can fill me in on how they do the postage, that would be great. I've never done this before and I'm planning on clearing my closets here. I just bought some more stuff. You can email me at the yahoo address at the bottome. There will be more...I have it scanned in. Just need to do one at a time so I can keep track of things.

clothing4-Copy.jpg"]clothing4-Copy.jpg[/url]

------------------

I just love your jest for life !!! :) my friends joke about how outgoing I am and that my hubby was brave to marry me lol but I say life is to be enjoyed and as long as you are not doing any illegal and/or not harming anyone then enjoy life ....

Have a wonderful rest of your week ahead !!

Take care and God Bless

Cat

Thank you Cat. I try to "live" and enjoy every day

Were you active when I told the story about my house burning to the ground and about my pacemaker?

Edited by arhillbilly

Sharon, the way this works is someone that is interested in the tankini would email you and then you would email them back letting them know it was their's....then you would get their address, mail it to them and they would send you the postage for it. Someone at one time, did just a flat rate and that's what she charged.....mostly I think either the postage cost is emailed to you or I have just gotten it from the package once I received it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moegr viewpost.gif

Marie has gone above and beyond offering gorgeous items . One of which I was the recipient of but when people start asking her for things that were not offered I think that is pushing the envelope .

For awhile I have felt that maybe Marie needed a break and frankly I hope she takes one and puts herself first for a little while .

I agree completely with everything you just said.....

--------------

and I agree with both of you that Marie has gone above and beyond for many people and has one of the most generous souls that I have ever encountered .....even when she was ill herself she was thinking of others and how she could bring happiness to them ....although I am way too "Fluffy" for one of Marie's dresses I can still see what smiles she has brought to so many people .... and in this world of so much unhappiness in the news, I truly believe that Marie is a shining star of what we can all be if we choose to look beyond ourselves ....

Please take care of yourself Marie …. and even though a lot of us will never meet you in person, I think that I can safely say that we do care for you and hope that you and your family get well soon.....

take care and God Bless

Cat

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moegr viewpost.gif

Marie has gone above and beyond offering gorgeous items . One of which I was the recipient of but when people start asking her for things that were not offered I think that is pushing the envelope .

For awhile I have felt that maybe Marie needed a break and frankly I hope she takes one and puts herself first for a little while .

--------------

and I agree with both of you that Marie has gone above and beyond for many people and has one of the most generous souls that I have ever encountered .....even when she was ill herself she was thinking of others and how she could bring happiness to them ....although I am way too "Fluffy" for one of Marie's dresses I can still see what smiles she has brought to so many people .... and in this world of so much unhappiness in the news, I truly believe that Marie is a shining star of what we can all be if we choose to look beyond ourselves ....

Please take care of yourself Marie …. and even though a lot of us will never meet you in person, I think that I can safely say that we do care for you and hope that you and your family get well soon.....

take care and God Bless

Cat

Well said Cat, and I agree 100%.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Thank you Cat. I try to "live" and enjoy every day

Were you active when I told the story about my house burning to the ground and about my pacemaker?

-------------

I have been on CC for a while but just found this particular thread awhile back ..... I found your story and what an amazing comeback !!!!!

I have always been outgoing but got sick a few years back and it was a rough time (sometime I think more for my hubby as he was so worried for me) ..... I am now getting better and getting back into the gym ... my hubby is helping me by do my Wii fit plus at home for cardio and then I do the gym .... I am still having to use a cane but I know that I will get there .....

I truly believe in living life to it's fullest as you never know when God will call you back home and I do not want to look back and say "I wish I had done that"

I want to be remembered as the "she always brought a smile to my face and said nice things about others to make them feel good"

I hope you have a great rest of your week

Take care and God Bless

Cathie:)

Edited by cat_in_cda

-------------

I have been on CC for a while but just found this particular thread awhile back ..... I found your story and what an amazing comeback !!!!!

I have always been outgoing but got sick a few years back and it was a rough time (sometime I think more for my hubby as he was so worried for me) ..... I am now getting better and getting back into the gym ... my hubby is helping me by do my Wii fit plus at home for cardio and then I do the gym .... I am still having to use a cane but I know that I will get there .....

I truly believe in living life to it's fullest as you never know when God will call you back home and I do not want to look back and say "I wish I had done that"

I want to be remembered as the "she always brought a smile to my face and said nice things about others to make them feel good"

I hope you have a great rest of your week

Take care and God Bless

Cathie:)

Thanks....enjoy your week also. I've met a man and we have gone out a few times now...we are going to one of his friend's party Sat night. If you really get bored and need something to put you to sleep, I started a blog altho I haven't kept it up....the addy on it is:

http://arhillbilly.blogspot.com/

you will need to scroll down and start with the dedication page.....

are you on FB? I am Kathy Anderson Timlin on there for anyone that would want to befriend me

Okay, what happened to my kinder gentler thread here? ENOUGH already!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPl5_We1RUsLZ35yJcWnhdCt1UkDtIr6qLFJdsM7r5CjB9L6CCfw

I know right! I was wondering if this thread had been taken over by jr high school girls! I think I got whiplash trying to keep up with what the heck everyone was saying. And I still have absolutely no idea what or who anyone is talking about.

However, I do hope Marie will continue to at least post pics of herself in her gorgeous dresses on her amazing trips. I really enjoy reading her posts and seeing her outfits.

And all you other ladies too!

Thanks....enjoy your week also. I've met a man and we have gone out a few times now...we are going to one of his friend's party Sat night. If you really get bored and need something to put you to sleep, I started a blog altho I haven't kept it up....the addy on it is:

http://arhillbilly.blogspot.com/

you will need to scroll down and start with the dedication page.....

are you on FB? I am Kathy Anderson Timlin on there for anyone that would want to befriend me

Kathy,

I sent you a friend request.

I am also going to read your blog tonight.

Have a great evening,

Gerry