NCL Dawn - Murder Mystery Dinner

AtTheShore

I'm not sure if someone has posted about this, but i saw on someone's daily that this occurs. Have you done it? Is it fun??

Thanks!

~Rich

Not on Dawn...i did it on the Spirit. and i have to say...if you are a people person...this is a fun activity. you get a script and are assigned a character. you basically have dinner while you read the script. but to get the most out of it...it really helps if people reach deep inside to their "inner thespian". :eek:

EDIT: oh...we were seated 6 to a table for dinner. multiple tables were also arranged, but each table has teh same "mystery". it's kinda like CLUE...without actually killing anyone.

I was on the Dawn in 2005 and did the murder mystery dinner, I highly recommend it. We had so much fun and like previous post more fun if you

really get into your character.

one of the things i wish was possible (and maybe not due to logistical reasons)...form the tables early...then hand out the script...giving everyone time to get into character...perhaps even getting into costume. IMAGINE THAT!!!

Archived