Miracle May 8-16 Review w/pics

ellenmb

I don't know if he is still around...I think he was leaving the ship?

Captain Volpi is still there. He is a very personable guy. You saw him around the ship a lot and would stop by and talk to you. Don't know when he will be leaving. Also Brent Mitchell is still the Cruise Director but on the boring side. But it was smooth sailing. No rocking on the May 24th cruise. Mary49

thank you much...this is as much fun for me because I get to relive it all!

I AM ALSO ENJOYING YOUR GREAT REVIEW AND PICTURES. I HAVE SAILED ON THE MIRACLE AND AM SAILING AGAIN ON AUGUST 20th. I AM EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT. OUR ITIN. IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THEN YOURS. OUR FIRST STOP IS PR AND THEN ONTO ST. THOMAS AND THEN GRAND TURKS. THANKS FOR POSTING....GREAT REVIEW.:)

I am so jealous of the aft wrap...I really have to study and try to get a deal (to appease hubby)....that must be so great going into and leaving port!

Thank you ...Cabanas cost me 219.00...now I have heard different prices but that is what they cost on the first day when I booked it. I absolutely LOVED the 2 sea days down and 2 sea days back...hub could've done without so many sea days, but he still loved it too...we are thinking Puerto Rico next year but that has no sea days :( Loved aft and our cabin/balcony was phenom...

If you are leaving out of NY to PR there are 2 and a half sea days. That is our first stop in August sailing out of NY on the Miracle.:confused:

Thanks Ellen, can you also tell me if the water was rough going in or out of NY? I do get very motion sick,:eek: but I can't give up my cruises:D. I love them too much. I usually just use wrist bands and ginger tablets. Haven't hit any rough seas too much in my 7 cruises, but heard certain

ports like NY can be rough. Thanks.

I have always sailed out of NY and as of yet have not hit any bad weather or rough seas. I guess it would depend on the weather and if there were any storms out there.:)

I AM ALSO ENJOYING YOUR GREAT REVIEW AND PICTURES. I HAVE SAILED ON THE MIRACLE AND AM SAILING AGAIN ON AUGUST 20th. I AM EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT. OUR ITIN. IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THEN YOURS. OUR FIRST STOP IS PR AND THEN ONTO ST. THOMAS AND THEN GRAND TURKS. THANKS FOR POSTING....GREAT REVIEW.:)

__________________Thank you so much...I really want to go to St. Thomas and PR.

If you are leaving out of NY to PR there are 2 and a half sea days. That is our first stop in August sailing out of NY on the Miracle.:confused:

Hub doesn't want to go out of NY any time soon...he loves to go out of Florida because then we extend vacation on both sides of cruise...Frankly I loved (I am sure I said this before:) the sea days! He really wants the Victory out of PR, cruise with lots of ports!

I have always sailed out of NY and as of yet have not hit any bad weather or rough seas. I guess it would depend on the weather and if there were any storms out there.:)
Like I told Trock, maybe it was just me and the cocktails (course I think there were several more hundred walking just like me...were we all just drunk???)

Ellen, was just wandering around on the boards and came across your review and pics. I did this itinerary out of Miami last year on Imagination, but more importantly, my 22 year old son and 3 friends (all in same cabin, heaven help that cabin attendant) are on this cruise as we speak. Probably eating chocolate melting cake while I sit here melting in the LI humidity. In any event, I enjoyed your pics of Miracle, and was particularly interested in those you took of Kevin's "inside" with the French doors, ledge, and lifeboats, because that's what the four of them are in now. At least they get some air!

Ellen, was just wandering around on the boards and came across your review and pics. I did this itinerary out of Miami last year on Imagination, but more importantly, my 22 year old son and 3 friends (all in same cabin, heaven help that cabin attendant) are on this cruise as we speak. Probably eating chocolate melting cake while I sit here melting in the LI humidity. In any event, I enjoyed your pics of Miracle, and was particularly interested in those you took of Kevin's "inside" with the French doors, ledge, and lifeboats, because that's what the four of them are in now. At least they get some air!

oh..definitely; I will be looking into this cabin on other ships but particularly when I sail any of the spirit ships when Iwant to save a little...it was great for an inside cabin! (I am sure they are having a blast!!!) The poor cabin attendant;)

Archived