Club Lounge

BEEEEB

Heres a nice easy question for you guys.

Whats the Club Lounge on Pacific Jewel.

Thanks.

Hi Beeeeb,

Considering many of us may not have sailed on this ship, it might be better if you posted this question in the Ocean Village forum? From the plan in the brochure though, it just looks to be another bar/lounge.

Can't wait to sail on her though :) .

i have been leed to believe that it a lounge bar sort of like and smoking lounge with out the smoking or sort of upper class lounge bar, ( on the pacific dawn i from what i have been told and worked out from deck plans the same place is the catians cabin)

On Both OV ships it's an "exclusive" lounge. It used to be the Captain's day room.

It's limited to the first 30 people, so about 15 cabins and they start with asking the pax in the suites and then if not full down to the next grade.

For a fee each week it allows the passengers a lounge with foreward facing windows with free internet access, free bar in the evening, afternoon tea, the ability to have breakfast in there, local newspapers etc..

Just interested in seeing what will happen to "my" :D ships. I'm hoping to bring the Pearl down to Singapore next year. OV2 (Jewel) relocation to Singapore this Oct/Nov sold out in hours! It's only a relative short-hop after that to Australia.

It's 10:30AM here.. Just watching your Mr Webber in the F1 practice at Monaco.

Just interested in seeing what will happen to "my" :D ships. I'm hoping to bring the Pearl down to Singapore next year. OV2 (Jewel) relocation to Singapore this Oct/Nov sold out in hours! It's only a relative short-hop after that to Australia.

HI Craig. I just returned from Nottigham (my home town) last friday.

Glad you put on some decent weather for me..thanks:D

I'm really looking forward to sailing on them when they come down here, I think they both look like great ships and I promise we'll look after them!

It's good to have you on here too, to give us the info on what they're like now.

You are welcome to come down and sail on them once they're here. :D

the club lounge costs £10 pp per day = about $20,or £140 per couple per week. It is a relaxing atmosphere, to meet like-minded passengers and is limited to approximately 30 people. the staff of three were very courteous and helpful. atm if you have a suite Club lounge: first refusal given to suite holders , Includes: continental breakfast and newspapers. Free internet access; free water and soft drinks; waiter served afternoon tea; free bar from 17:oo hrs to 20:00 hrs; free library (use this word "free" very loosely, as at �10 pp per day, perks are well paid for!!). that was in 2008.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=2567

Archived