Sapphire Princess, tuxedo or suit?

_firstcruise_

We are on Sapphire Princess in September. Do the men tend to wear tuxedos or suits on formal nights?

Also, we enjoy dressing up etc. but is it better to go do Sabatinis on formal night or not on formal night? Would you be out of place to dress up not on a formal night?

Thanks

Jenny

We are on Sapphire Princess in September. Do the men tend to wear tuxedos or suits on formal nights?

Also, we enjoy dressing up etc. but is it better to go do Sabatinis on formal night or not on formal night? Would you be out of place to dress up not on a formal night?

Thanks

Jenny

We were on the Sapphire this past April and men wore both tuxedos and suits as well. I'll tell you that on this cruise the majority of people were dressed up really nice. There were also a number of people in casual wear. You will not be out of place if you dress up and it isn't a formal night. It's up to you. As far as Sabatinis goes, you could go on either a formal night or not. You'll love the Sapphire! Enjoy!

Thanks

Jenny

Princess has a suggested dress code for formal nights that includes Tux dress and dark suits with dress shirt & tie that can be found on their website.

In my experience, especially on longer cruises, the Tux dressers out number the suits and less formal dress on formal nights.

I don't think it makes much difference which night you choose to go to Sabatinis; however, keep in mind that the dinner menus in the dinning rooms are normally more special on formal nights. (Lobster, Crap, etc.)

Princess has a suggested dress code for formal nights that includes Tux dress and dark suits with dress shirt & tie that can be found on their website.

In my experience, especially on longer cruises, the Tux dressers out number the suits and less formal dress on formal nights.

I don't think it makes much difference which night you choose to go to Sabatinis; however, keep in mind that the dinner menus in the dinning rooms are normally more special on formal nights. (Lobster, Crap, etc.)

I do hope you mean CRAB. ;)

Thanks very much for your replies, I have read all of the information from Princess but nothing beats the experiences of those that have actually been there. Lol at the crab though, was thinking of avoiding the dining room in that case!!

All very exciting :)

Jenny

Thanks very much for your replies, I have read all of the information from Princess but nothing beats the experiences of those that have actually been there. Lol at the crab though, was thinking of avoiding the dining room in that case!!

All very exciting :)

Jenny

:o Opps! Yes I meant CRAB! :eek:

Archived