Ventura Party cruise 30 Aug 09

dynamitedeb

Hi has any one been on this type of cruise and what should we expect- Any tips? We are staying in balcony cabin on C deck 107- right at front of ship so bit wondered about being rocked about!!! The ship looks lovely, we are getting off on 1st Sept and going on another 10 day cruise on Independence of the Seas ( which we have been on before) Its all to celebrate my husbands 50th birthday so hopefully we will have a ball- will be interesting to see difference in the 2 great ships- we are hoping we will like P and O as they have some great itineries.

Ventura only did 2 weekender cruises last year in her first year, and I was on one of them, photos of the weekender and Ventura and cabins on this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/VenturaWeekenderSept08#5245864955322613842

I had a great time, a chance to see a new ship and decide if you fancy her for a longer cruise, I have also done 2 Aurora 2n and 3n cruises as well.

The first night is smart casual the second formal black tie, the same as a normal cruise, with a pre-dinner Captains welcome aboard party as well., and gala menu.

We chose a afternoon coach trip to Bruges, which gave us the morning to explore the ship.

Any questions fire away, but I am off on Oriana on Saturday so make it quick! Or I expect someone else will be along to answer you anyway.

For more photos of Bruges go to 'my photos' on that link after viewing Ventura album and look at Aurora 2n and3n cruises:)

We are on this weekender, we are using it as a chance to explore Ventura before we go on her for the Caribbean Christmas/ New Year cruise.

We have just booked inside cabins for August, but have balcony C-deck for Christmas.

Carol x

i didnt realise that there would be a formal on a party cruise! im on the 30 aug party cruise and hadn't planned for a formal. are all the resturants and buffets open as with a normal holiday cruise?

lisa

Archived