Oasis- which is best cabin 10266 0r 8170

Hi we cant find a plan of the cabins for Oasis and just wondered if D8 or D7 best choice of balcony cabin -- we have been offered upgrade to 10266 but dont know if this is better or not-- thanks for your advice cruisers

I think I would take 10266. It seems to be a much better location, but only you can really decide what is best for you.

10266 is close to the elevators/stairs and midship. A great combination in my book!

Hi we cant find a plan of the cabins for Oasis and just wondered if D8 or D7 best choice of balcony cabin -- we have been offered upgrade to 10266 but dont know if this is better or not-- thanks for your advice cruisers

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=00008x-ZLrrtBLEzg5CSnvibHCN:12hdhubrs?shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1313

• 2 weeks later...

The 10266 looks like a great location. Here is a link to deck plans which is a bit better than what's on RC site (for me).

http://www.icruise.com/oasis-of-the-seas-deck-plans.asp?SHIPID=250591

I think I would take 10266. It seems to be a much better location, but only you can really decide what is best for you.

10266 is close to the elevators/stairs and midship. A great combination in my book!

Actually their original cabin, 8170, is also right next to the elevators/stairs. Neither cabin is midship, 8170 is forward and 10266 is aft. Both are about equal distance from midship though. So, I would not say that moving to 10266 is exactly an upgrade, other than it is a higher deck and closer to the pool deck. On deck 8 you are more convenient to the interior public areas and any of the forward venues. So, I would base my selection according to whether you prefer to be on a higher deck versus a middle deck and if you prefer to be more forward of midship versus more aft of midship. The cabins/balconies themselves will be the same as will your view. Either way you are ON the ship and that is the best spot of all! ;)

Archived