Looking for things to do..

jdiatz

Hello! I am going on a Carnival (Victory) cruise next week to the following islands:

Antigua

Barbados

St Lucia

Dominica

St Kitts

St Thomas (have plans)

For the first 5 islands... we have no idea what to do! We want to do exciting things, such as lively beaches with bars on them and ziplining. Can anyone make recommendations? Possibly which beaches are lively, and which islands has the best zip lining?

Any other recommendations would be great as well. We're newbies. :) Thanks!!!

St Lucia-do the Cosol tour-you can find his info on the ports of call board. Almost 30 cruises and this is the BEST tour we've ever taken.

Dominica-we did the River Tubing-this was so much fun and a great way to spend the day. I am not to adventersome but i really enjoyed floating down the river in a tube.

Barbados we just went to the beach at the Malibu Rum Factory which also included a short tour of the factory.

Antigua-we went to the Pineapple Resort-don't waste your time or money. Rude staff and while we were there a couple of the guest rooms were robbed. We heard a rumor it was an inside job.

St Kitts-honestly by the time we got to St Kitts we were exhausted. We originally planned the Fan ta Sea excursion but changed and just did the island tour. Heard good reviews of the Fan ta Sea excursion and am sorry we missed it.

Archived