Finally got credit on one of my rooms

GAMOM4

I finally got credit on one of my rooms today - I don't know why I didn't get credit on both of them - forms were submitted at the same time - I kept thinking it would come later today - but so far it hasn't - I've e-mailed my PVP and asked him to check on the other one. And then when I got home today - the price had dropped again! Now it has went from $394.00 to $344.00 to $324.00 to $294.00!! So I have just submitted more forms! That is a $100.00 per person difference from the beginning...$400.00 onboard credit is what I should have. I can use that for tips can't I? If I have an on-board credit that is high enough do you still have to put up a card?

This early booking thing is really turning out good for us so far - as long as we don't have to cancel - but we have insurance if something happens. They did tell me today that if my daughter who is in college (and her professor basically told her to either cancel the cruise or get an F in the class) that for a $50.00 fee we could change the name and have someone else go - I didn't think you could do that with Early Saver but I asked twice and I have the answer in an e-mail form. But she said she is going to drop the class and just go on the cruise.

Archived