What's On Your Holiday List That's Cruise Related

Hawaii697

We are giving 2 of our 3 children a cruise for Xmas-one had other plans the days we are going-so he will go in the spring. The daughter has been on a cruise before (with me) but her husband hasn't and neither have the other son and DIL. I made all the arrangements with their work and other grandparents to keep our grandkids while we are crusing.

We are giving them the cruise, my MIL is giving them cash to spend and the son that is not going got them travel grear from CruiseCritic and is going to put disposable camera, suntan lotion and travel sizes of toothpaste, deoderant etc. in the tote bags he got them.

One of the kids does not live here near us so they are coming this weekend to have Christmas. I know our documents will not be in by then (Jan 27 cruise) so I have printed out and made a kind of brochure with the dates, destination and all that stuff pretaining to the cruise.

Can't wait til Saturday night to see the looks on their faces when they open the card and see that they get a nice cruise vacation-no kids just the adults. We took the grandkids to Disneyworld last March so this will be a treat since they usually vacation with the children.

Archived