Coral Breeze snorkeling report

Will in sunny FL

Hi Guys

We were on the 12/1/04 Shark&Ray Alley, Caye Caulker snorkeling trip with Coral Breeze & had our usual super fine time. This was our third trip with them & we will book with them again w/o hesitation.

Also, luckily for us, Paul was there when we returned to the Tourist Village area & we had the pleasure of meeting him for real & in person.

This trip certainly beats the cattle boat trips which one books from the cruise lines - hands down !

We have taken snorkel trips on cruises for the last almost 20 years & the Coral Breeze is as good as any & far better than most we have done. In fact, probably the very best of all.

We book with them in complete confidence.

Later.

Bill in sunny FL

Hi Bill from "sunny South Georgia" ;)

I am looking at booking at snorkel trip with CB for Jan 25, 2005, off the Coral Princess. Do you have any time back on shore for any shopping after you return? I would like to get to the pharmacy to make a few purchases. Not one to need much time to trinket shop. We are verteran cruisers and love to be in the water. How is the snorkeling? We thing Curacao has the best, or at least for us it has been the best...

Depends upon your arrival time to the Shopping Village. The pharmacy is nice but small with most items being priced. We did have time to shop & go online before the trip. But, we were on the first tender off the ship.

We also had shopping time after the CB trip.

Snorkeling & also the weather was super, after an early rain shower.

Best.......

Short answer to the pharmacy question is, 'cause that's where the drugs are.

You can buy a number of prescription (in US) drugs without a prescription.

You can buy a number of drugs cheaper.

You can buy drugs that aren't available in the US.

Sometimes the drugs are generic knockoffs (from India or other places) of patent protected drugs and then can be even cheaper.

So what kind of drugs are poeple buying??

Hey Zydecocruiser wern't you on the Conquest 11/7/04???

Hey Heather! Did ya'll make the boat? I never saw a trip report. Izzy started one here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=100689

Eileen posted her pics somewhere on here.

Looks like you've booked the Dream for next year - Izzy seems to refer to that one as the Nightmare. Not sure why. I'll be on the Sun around that time frame.

I think some of the women were buying "generic" ***** for their husbands. Retin-A seems popular. There were applying a free sample of some sort of arthritis gel to some. I suspect a number of the products are available in Canada.

The pharmacist's credentials are impressive - a former pharmacist at a New Orleans Wal-Mart!

drugss.JPG.41ac76b11d72339b6574a025fc527a3d.JPG

Heather!!! Wow!

Did you guys have a good anniversary cruise? We missed ya'll. I sure wished ya'll could have joined us..We had 24 CruiseCritic guys on our Soto's trip! Zydeco took great photos.

.So.,.are you booked on the nightmare..oh, I mean Dream.

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry we missed you guys too. We came by your room twice Izzy but you were never there. :( I guess you were living it up! Looked around deck for people with lei's but never found anyone.

I'm glad everyone had a great time. We really did too!!! Our shore excursions were cancelled in Grand Caymen and Mo Bay, I wish I would have booked Soto's with you. We really wanted to swim with the sting rays...

So, why do you call the NCL Dream the "nightmare" doesn't sound like somewhere I want to be.

Oh can you tell me how to set the clock countdown. Next trip less than 1 year.. yeah.. I am thinking about booking one between now and then, that's really too long to wait.:D Any suggestions???

Why don't you guys join us on the Sensation Nov 28. 2005?? 2 whole days Cozumel/Playa del sounds like Paradise to me! I sure wish we could have met and that you guys could have joined us at Sunset, Sotos and Paradise Beach. We did have a blast. I could email you my review of the Nightmare if you want it!

Clock!!

* Go to this page - http://www.geocities.com/quietman01970/maker1.htm - and generate the code for your clock (UBB code will probably be the better option)

* Come back to CC

* Go to your User CP (link near the top left hand corner of the page)

* Go to Edit Signature

* Insert the UBB code into the text entry box and Save Signature

Izzy,

Yes, Please send me your review for the "nightmare". Doesn't sound good!!

I would love to read it. I'm not sure if we can change, we won our cruise through an online auction. I don't think they have a cancellating policy. But I will check into it. Tell me about the cruise your going on, we may join you!

Heather....email me..rnstyle@bellsouth.net and I will reply with the review. It was the maiden voyage for the Dream out of NO...Now, maybe the kinks are worked out..but the best part is Cancun and Cozumel. Belize cave tubing was fun too.

Archived