Is Twister Boat tour to Passion Island still available?

C. Anne

I thought there was talk of making the twister to Passion Island a "Carnival exclusive" but then there was one company still doing it? I am assuming you've asked on the Cozumel board?

I know you can get to Passion Island other ways. The Twister age minimum was too high for my kids. So we just took a regular boat over.

I thought there was talk of making the twister to Passion Island a "Carnival exclusive" but then there was one company still doing it? I am assuming you've asked on the Cozumel board?

I know you can get to Passion Island other ways. The Twister age minimum was too high for my kids. So we just took a regular boat over.

Did you get to the island with a tour company, bus, taxi and boat? Do you have recommendations for getting there? I have a 16 yr. old and husband who could take the twister (if avail.) if the rest of my kids and I could safely get there in a shuttle or something. Thanks!

Did you get to the island with a tour company, bus, taxi and boat? Do you have recommendations for getting there? I have a 16 yr. old and husband who could take the twister (if avail.) if the rest of my kids and I could safely get there in a shuttle or something. Thanks!

We went through the cruiseline (Royal Caribbean) and got there by bus and then boat.

I just checked the links that I used to have for the private tour options and you're right, they all say "This tour is no longer available" :(

I wonder what happened?

We went through the cruiseline (Royal Caribbean) and got there by bus and then boat.

I just checked the links that I used to have for the private tour options and you're right, they all say "This tour is no longer available" :(

I wonder what happened?

I noticed one tour website said they still offer it, but if you are cruising in on Carnival you may no longer book with them. I don't know how they would tell that, but I think it was only $5 cheaper than Carnival. In researching it today, I found that Carnival does the Passion Island with Twister for ages 7 and up, and it is actually the same cost from Carnival WITH the Twister and all you can eat and drink as the private tour company charges to go by bus and boat! I thought the $65 and $40 wasn't a bad price for the food, island and twister.

Thanks for looking into this.

I noticed one tour website said they still offer it, but if you are cruising in on Carnival you may no longer book with them. I don't know how they would tell that, but I think it was only $5 cheaper than Carnival. In researching it today, I found that Carnival does the Passion Island with Twister for ages 7 and up, and it is actually the same cost from Carnival WITH the Twister and all you can eat and drink as the private tour company charges to go by bus and boat! I thought the $65 and $40 wasn't a bad price for the food, island and twister.

Thanks for looking into this.

Yeah my kids weren't "7 and older", my youngest was 4 this year at Passion Island. :(

But have you seen the twister? :eek: Yeah I wouldn't be able to eat after riding that, that's for sure. You are a brave, brave mama! :D:D:D The Twister was speeding around our small tender type boat. Holy Moly does that thing ever fly. :eek:

Have a great time!

Archived