2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

YEA>>>>>>>> we got ours today.....we are on deck 7 with an oceanview......sweet.....and we did get a 200.00 card for driving and parking.....someone posted before that you should let them know if you only get a 100.00 card on board and they would give you another 100.00.....you'd think it would be the same for all drivers????

hey lappie call the headquartes place and ask if you can ride the shuttle....can't hurt to ask.... they might have a list of names of who to let on the bus....

I live in Orlando, about 20 mins from airport and an hour from

Port Canaveral.

I got $100.00.

I wonder if it is possible to take one of the shuttles from the airport. I could have someone drop us off and go from there. Interesting.

yes, you can go and meet the shuttles and not do the drive to port.

Well I just checked American Airlines for our reservation and seats. Everything seems to be in order...I am ready to cruise! We get to Ft. Lauderdale around noon. Looks like we will have some time to kill since the ship dont leave until 5p.m. ;) We are getting so excited...I cant wait!

YEA>>>>>>>> we got ours today.....we are on deck 7 with an oceanview......sweet.....and we did get a 200.00 card for driving and parking.....someone posted before that you should let them know if you only get a 100.00 card on board and they would give you another 100.00.....you'd think it would be the same for all drivers????

hey lappie call the headquartes place and ask if you can ride the shuttle....can't hurt to ask.... they might have a list of names of who to let on the bus....

Ill let em know once on board. :)

We are on Deck 2, Inside. I know they didnt do room selection by sign up time, because my buddy is on Deck 4 Oceanview and he signed up weeks after me. I wonder if they just flipped a coin.

My last name starts with C, so Im also wondering if the filled the boat starting lowest alphabetically.

I cant imagine the luggage not being at your room within an hour or so.

Also, here is a clarification on the $100 vs. $200 cards:

The debit card amount was based on distance to the port. The people who have to drive further, go a larger amount.

I cant imagine the luggage not being at your room within an hour or so.

LOL... We've had luggage not show up until late at night. However, I refuse to pack costumes in our carryon. It would be way to bulky. We'll just take our chances and hope for the best.

For those who've been on the cruise before, was your luggage delivered to your cabin before the costume party?

they were in the room before all the night's happenings

also, you can get on the crown and anchor program with this cruise. i did it with the last one and i will get a point for this one too.

• 2 weeks later...

we had a great time....but i was a little under the weather(health wise) so we didn't as much as we usually do,,,,but everyone looked liked they were having a good time to me.....the ship was great.....even tho older... and the food was good too.......this was our 8th cruise... we love cruising......cathy

Well, you know what they say about opinions.... :D So here's another one...

We had fun. However, we would definitely not sail this ship again. Much too old and SMALL for our liking. We almost fainted when we saw how small the cabins were. (However, we did get a hearty laugh out of it). And the food was even worse on this sailing than our last RCCL sailing, something I didn't think possible.

I won't rag on the lousy service in MDR (with the exception of the last night which was OUTSTANDING), because taking into account this was a chartered cruise with pre-paid gratuities, we couldn't totally fault the lack of service being offered. Especially considering some of the situations that the crew had to deal with. :eek: I truly felt sorry for many of them.

So although we had fun and enjoyed our trip, we won't be signing up next year.

And... we will NEVER fly another red eye, nor put ourselves into the situation of having a 6+ hour layer EVER again. Obviously, neither of these options were our choice. But it just isn't our idea of vacation.

• 8 months later...

Does anyone have any information on this years cruise? My wife just won a spot on this years cruise last night (leaving in December),Whoo hoo! but we don't have a clue on what to expect - who is this years band? We are supposed to hear from a travel agent on Monday, but I wated to check to see if anyone can help us with any details. :o

My aunt and cousin have worked the Bud Light cruises in the past. I can check with them to see if they know any of the details for this years cruise. If so, I'll report back.

I was on the cruise last year and it took a long time before we received our travel details. Or at least it seemed like a long time!

Hope you have a good time. As for me, once was enough. I must be getting old :D. If you are 20-30's and/or big partiers you will have a great time!!

• 2 months later...

Archived