2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

punpkinhead i like your thinking......we still haven't heard anything but hubby did say they asked him what seats we perfered on the plane....they said we would be booked from the nearest airport...so we'll see..........

Any news yet???? I still haven't got anything besides the confirmation email.

For those of you that are still waiting. You should receive your airline information about a week to 10 days after you pay for the actual trip (Port Fees). We received ours 8 days after I had registered and got my confirmation receipt online. Room assignments and cruise packed will arrive the week of October 12th. I managed to speak to RCCL charter department and they said they would not be giving out any information other than they were assigning rooms at random on a first register first serve basis. They usually fill the ships from top to bottom. I am sure the suites will be filled with Bud Light executives. There are very few suites/balcony rooms on these two ships. On the flipside of things there are more outside cabins than inside cabins so the chances of getting an outside cabin are pretty good.

We are on Monarch of the seas. Fly into Orlando around 1:00 on Friday. I can't wait.

For those of you that are still waiting. You should receive your airline information about a week to 10 days after you pay for the actual trip (Port Fees). We received ours 8 days after I had registered and got my confirmation receipt online. Room assignments and cruise packed will arrive the week of October 12th. I managed to speak to RCCL charter department and they said they would not be giving out any information other than they were assigning rooms at random on a first register first serve basis. They usually fill the ships from top to bottom. I am sure the suites will be filled with Bud Light executives. There are very few suites/balcony rooms on these two ships. On the flipside of things there are more outside cabins than inside cabins so the chances of getting an outside cabin are pretty good.

We are on Monarch of the seas. Fly into Orlando around 1:00 on Friday. I can't wait.

we registared the middle aug.....and we have not heard anything about our flight?????? how do you know it would be 10 days after you registar???? thanks...cathy and yes we paid out port fees....

we registared the middle aug.....and we have not heard anything about our flight?????? how do you know it would be 10 days after you registar???? thanks...cathy and yes we paid out port fees....

When I registered I called the BL Port Paradise headqtrs and they said that they were assigning my flight information and gave it to me over the phone. The very next day I got an e-mail with the information as well.

I registered in early august and only got my email with flight info a few days ago.

I dont' really think when you registered has any bearing on when you receive your flight info.

We are flying in ft lauderdale early early in the am. Our flight home is set for 3pm from fll

I registered mid august and havent gotten anything. I called bud light this past friday about it and all they were able to tell me was..... they are trying to get as many people from the airport you registered with and put them on one flight. BUT she did guarentee getting all info by the week of October 12th. she was able to say that all my info was in the system just waiting to be worked on so i guess we hurry up and wait?!?!

I'm sure they are busy with filling those two ships. They are probably still working on it.

It was easy enough to register online. The one thing I'm wondering about is, how do you get the code and password to log onto the website?

The people at Bud Light have been great to work with. I'm looking forward to a memorable cruise.:)

sweet!!! got my flight itinerary today. i thought it would come by mail but rather it was sitting in my email account this morning. jersey to ft lauderdale first thing in the morning. anybody else have the same??

for all those still waiting...hang in there its coming!!!!!!!!!

Didnt win the drawing, but emailed and asked to be on the wait list. Well, got an email yesterday asking if I was still interested. Woo Hoo! On.

I live in Orlando, so heck, Im saving them money anyway since I can drive to either port.

See ya all there!

hurry up and wait.......no news yet??????

Cathy, let me know if you hear anything. I live in Orlando, so I am also interested in the situation. When it asked for closest airport, I selected Orlando (MCO). I doubt I can find a flight from Orlando to Orlando. LOL.

Maybe MCO to Miami tho. :)

Hey life long gator fan,

That's great that you're going again. Do you have any good tips to share from the first cruise?

I've cruised before, but this is the first one to the Bahamas, and the first short (3 days) cruise. I'm sure it will be very different from the others!

Looking forward to it....

i sure will let you know..... flying from oralando to miami would be good....but if not you can get the shuttle bus from orlando....the waiting is so hard...... and hey life long gator....some tips would be great...cool you are going again......cathy

Cathy, let me know if you hear anything. I live in Orlando, so I am also interested in the situation. When it asked for closest airport, I selected Orlando (MCO). I doubt I can find a flight from Orlando to Orlando. LOL.

Maybe MCO to Miami tho. :)

Hey life long gator fan,

That's great that you're going again. Do you have any good tips to share from the first cruise?

I've cruised before, but this is the first one to the Bahamas, and the first short (3 days) cruise. I'm sure it will be very different from the others!

Looking forward to it....

Last year's cruise was crazy. The first night on board was the Halloween costume party. So you were really excited to finally be onboard, but a bit tired from traveling all day, so by the end of the night....you were just toast! My advice is to get plenty of rest before this cruise because you will not be getting much on the boat.

Day 2 wasn't bad at all. You woke up wondering what you did the night before BUT you were definitely refreshed since you slept in a bit. You kind of did whatever you wanted to do in Nassau. All I remember is barely making it back to the boat in time before it left the island that night. I believe we were the last people to board the boat that night.

Day 3 was nothing short of amazing. All day music by the Bare Naked Ladies, OAR, and All American Rejects. Just a great, great day.

I think the biggest thing to do is get plenty of rest before the cruise, and drink knowing that it is a marathon and not a sprint. If you do that, you will be ok.

i sure will let you know..... flying from oralando to miami would be good....but if not you can get the shuttle bus from orlando....the waiting is so hard...... and hey life long gator....some tips would be great...cool you are going again......cathy

Hey Cathy!

I think the two biggest tips would be to get plenty of rest and to pace yourself. This cruise is a 3 day party like you have never seen. So just enjoy it.

Archived