2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

Well I just received my package!! The room could be a little better but its oceanside view with port hole :( O well dont plan to spend that much time in there anyway ;) Well we are on the Majesty 2nd deck. We got bag tags, lots of good information as far as the cruise will go. Has anyone ever sailed Majesty of the seas? Any reviews?? Well I will see everyone on board...have a great sail :)

got ours. i got deck 8 with ocean view. i wonder if we will notice the 30 sq feet difference from last year on deck 9. will be fun anyways. still waiting on my friends to tell me what cabins they got.

did you guys see that this year they have fireworks and a volleyball tournament.

sorry to hear cathy about your package getting rerouted. that does suck! i also have to wait another day....apparently ups in jersey wants a signature when the package arrives and nobody was home to sign so i have to wait till tomorrow. tempted to take off work and wait till they come!

i think $100 dollars covers all the cost of a 2 hr drive and parking. we received $200 last year because we are 7hrs away and gas was way much more money then than now.

you can always just meet the shuttles in orlando airport (keep$100) and do less drive. When the shuttles showed up, it looked like they gave people merch and beers during the drive.

Everyone might want to check their flight itineraries. I received a paper copy of mine and then logged into aa.com and my seats were not chosen yet. I called American and they got me seats together on all but one leg of my flights.

Just FYI for anyone flying.

yes 100.00 might just cover it but i was still hoping for 200.00.. as far as driving to orlando how would i keep the 100.00? i am 2 hours from orlando and where would i park the car for free??? that would work if i lived in orlando....

i think $100 dollars covers all the cost of a 2 hr drive and parking. we received $200 last year because we are 7hrs away and gas was way much more money then than now.

you can always just meet the shuttles in orlando airport (keep$100) and do less drive. When the shuttles showed up, it looked like they gave people merch and beers during the drive.

I live in Orlando, about 20 mins from airport and an hour from

Port Canaveral.

I got $100.00.

I wonder if it is possible to take one of the shuttles from the airport. I could have someone drop us off and go from there. Interesting.

Everyone might want to check their flight itineraries. I received a paper copy of mine and then logged into aa.com and my seats were not chosen yet. I called American and they got me seats together on all but one leg of my flights.

Just FYI for anyone flying.

Just logged onto Airtran, and our seats are already selected. We are seated together on all but one leg.

Interestingly enough, there are 25 of us traveling from PHX to MCO on the same flight. That's a lot of people from PHX!! It's a little odd that all the reservations are linked together in a way that anyone with the reservation number can go in and make changes to anyone elses info. :eek:

There are definitely a lot of young people on our flight, that's for sure!!

Well.... luckily for the rest of you, without a doubt - WE have the worst cabin on the entire ship. Deck 2, interior at the VERY VERY front of the ship. I suppose our next door neighbor will share the title of "worst cabin" with us!!

But I suppose the worst cabin at sea is still better than a best day at work. ;)

Archived