Anyone ever send an email to Royal and get a response?

I have also sent e-mails directly to Mr. Goldstein. The day after the initial e-mail was sent, I received a call from the corporate guest relations department to help me out with my issue. She said that Mr. Goldstein had forwarded my message to her and asked for her to contact me.

After our cruise, I sent an e-mail to that employee and cc'd Mr. Golstein, thanking them for all of their help and he actually sent me an e-mail later that day in response.

I was unbelievably impressed.

I've had the same issue. I faxed a wine package order form to the UK office but although payment was taken from my credit card straight away I had no paperwork to cover it. I emailed twice and waited for more than a week, then I phoned RCI on (UK) 01932 834243 and was fobbed off twice by agents who said they couldn't help and tried to put me through to other people. The delay was LONG each time, about 20 minutes on the phone until I got fed up and rang off. Eventually I spoke to someone who confirmed my purchase and emailed me there and then with confirmation. I subsequently received further email confirmations in response to the emails I sent them but it was probably 10 days after the order. I really wasn't impressed by the customer service. They need to hire more agents!

• 1 month later...
I have also sent e-mails directly to Mr. Goldstein. The day after the initial e-mail was sent, I received a call from the corporate guest relations department to help me out with my issue. She said that Mr. Goldstein had forwarded my message to her and asked for her to contact me.

After our cruise, I sent an e-mail to that employee and cc'd Mr. Golstein, thanking them for all of their help and he actually sent me an e-mail later that day in response.

I was unbelievably impressed.

I sent an email to Mr. Goldstein and left a phone message today. Let you know how it goes. Regarding RCCL ----- has canceled two of my reservations

One last year on the Jewel March 30 and this years Radiance Nov 30. That's odd both on the 30th. :(

Archived