Stingray Excursion with pictures?

mybis1

Can anyone recommend a company that will do the excursion to stingrays AND take pictures, and sell a CD? I will bring an underwater camera, but if someone is taking pics from the boat- I am sure they will be better. Also, if anyone knows of anyone that does video's too- that would be great!

THANKS~

NativeWay does it. They have a great videographer in the water with you the whole time. And she was all over Rum Point with us, too. I cheaped out at the end and didn't spend the $60 for the CD - regretted it immediately!

For some reason they didn't have a photographer in March when we went with Nativeways, perhaps because it was a holiday weekend. I would ask when I booked just to be sure there will be one onboard . The guides did offer to snap pictures though with the customers cameras though, so we were able to get some shots with our own cameras. We had a wonderful time on our tour with them

Archived