Short Sleeves in the DR

shellgoodman

In two weeks we leave for Alaska on the Pearl and I need to find out if we need to do some shopping for my DH this weekend.

Can he bring his short sleeve Tommy Bahamas or Nat Nast (you know like Charlie Sheen's shirts on Two and a Half Men) with khakis? Will he look out of place? He's got a couple of long sleeve shirts and a couple of light sweaters that he can bring. I am always freezing on a ship so I need to wear long sleeves. He is the polar opposite. And for the first time, I am not packing him a suit or a sport coat. There are just two many jeans to pack and fleece to get into the suitcase.

If he needs clothesm, we need to do that this weekend especially with all the sales. It would be better if we didn't need to shop for him. He's not a whole lot of fun in the mall!

In two weeks we leave for Alaska on the Pearl and I need to find out if we need to do some shopping for my DH this weekend.

Can he bring his short sleeve Tommy Bahamas or Nat Nast (you know like Charlie Sheen's shirts on Two and a Half Men) with khakis? Will he look out of place? He's got a couple of long sleeve shirts and a couple of light sweaters that he can bring. I am always freezing on a ship so I need to wear long sleeves. He is the polar opposite. And for the first time, I am not packing him a suit or a sport coat. There are just two many jeans to pack and fleece to get into the suitcase.

If he needs clothesm, we need to do that this weekend especially with all the sales. It would be better if we didn't need to shop for him. He's not a whole lot of fun in the mall!

He will be fine in those kind of shirts you will see a lot of men dressing this way because this is what is in fashion and comfortable. I am not packing a sport coat for my husband because it takes up too much room in the suitcase and packing for Alaska for 13 days is hard to pack in two suitcases for the two of us!

CincinnatiGal

Thank you all. You have saved me from a grueling trip to the mall. I am starting to pack suitcases today for all of us (DH and 2 kids). I sure hope I don't go over the 50lbs on any of the bags! Packing for Alaska is not easy at all.

Thank you all. You have saved me from a grueling trip to the mall. I am starting to pack suitcases today for all of us (DH and 2 kids). I sure hope I don't go over the 50lbs on any of the bags! Packing for Alaska is not easy at all.

No matter what, I go over 50# on the way HOME.:p

Good luck packing!

Archived