La Marquesa Original Canopy Tour

odotyankee

I am flying in to San Juan on June 26th ahead of the June 28th sailing of the Victory. I was interested in booking the LaMarquesa Original Canopy Tour on Saturday. I am passing along the information that they sent me for anybody else that might be interested in trying them out in the future.

I am excited to see that they offer the tour three times a day and plan on booking the 9am tour so that I can return to San Juan for lunch, a quick siesta and then hang out on the beach in the afternoon.

La Marquesa Original Canopy Tour Facilities are located in La Marquesa Forest reserve in Guaynabo City. We open 7 days of the week, we do tours at 9am,11am and 2pm. Requires reservation 24 hour in advance. You can book by calling at 787-444-0110 or 939-969-1673. The tour itself consist of 14 platforms, 8-10 traverses (horizontal) and 1 rapell(vertical) and goes from 180-300 feet tall. Takes 1 1/2-2 hrs long. Once get to the side, Participants will receive the safety equipment which includes helmet, gloves and arnette, our qualified staff will give directions and will assist you so everybody feel's confortabable and safe all the time. You will be 15 minutes hiking to have access to the 1st platform. Weight limit, no more than 275 pounds or 42" of waist. Childrens of 5 years up can participate. The cost is $125 p/p,includes transportation . To honor this price payment must be in cash. We are 20 minutes away from San Juan. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived