Anyone know where I get get prints of Carnival Ships?

nashwl

Hey everyone.

Moving into a new place and I decided to make one of my rooms a beach/cruise ship decorated. I wanted to put up some framed larger pictures of my trips as well as a couple framed prints of the ships I have been on. I looked on Carnival's website and they have some nice panoramics of beaches, but nothing really of the ships. I have been on Fantasy and Valor, and while I have plenty of pictures from the two ships, I would like something poster size or Panoramic.

Anyone have some advice? Thanks in advance!

There are photos of ships here but they are probably copywrited.

http://www.shipparade.com/az/mainmenu-C.htm

To get a photo to poster size you will need one that has a large pixel count.

Dave

It says on the home page for that site that it is has a copywrite.

I would contact Carnival and ask them, they may even sell posters.

Try Google Image Search for Cruise Shipp photos and look for photos with large files (big images). You can either print them yourself or take them to a local photo shop that can print them larger.

I make it a point to get as good a shot of the ship I am on from shore or from the tender. I then take that photo and print it on my printer at home and put it in a 8.5 x 11 document frame. It won't fit a 8x10, so a "document" frame is needed. I have Triumph, Conquest, Liberty, Valor and Freedom. I didn't get a good shot of Victory in any port, could have had a great shot from Costa Maya but that damn RCI ship was in the way...damn....I don't have one of the Holiday as the camera I was using at the time was a monstrosity of a 35mm camera I really didn't know how to use it that well, so didn't take many pictures in 1991.....

I make it a point to get as good a shot of the ship I am on from shore or from the tender. I then take that photo and print it on my printer at home and put it in a 8.5 x 11 document frame. It won't fit a 8x10, so a "document" frame is needed. I have Triumph, Conquest, Liberty, Valor and Freedom. I didn't get a good shot of Victory in any port, could have had a great shot from Costa Maya but that damn RCI ship was in the way...damn....I don't have one of the Holiday as the camera I was using at the time was a monstrosity of a 35mm camera I really didn't know how to use it that well, so didn't take many pictures in 1991.....

If you need the photo of the Holiday in a larger format let me know. I had it made into a 20x30 photo that I have framed. You can contact me at jetskier@hughes.net

Dave

Archived