First time to Atlantis...what should I expect?

FunandSunPeeps

Haven't been on CCL for many years, but we wanted to do a quick weekend get away and living in South Florida, Carnival was the choice. Since the main stop is Nassau...we decided to see Atlantis since we've never been there. We've been reading some reviews but wanted some recent feedback from fellow cruisers!! Please let us know your thoughts!

We were just there last weekend on the Disney Wonder.We loved Atlantis. The aquirium is beautiful. The lazy river was so refreshing and enjoyable. There are many pools to choose from and the water slides are amazing. The water park for the kids is so cool. The entire place was lanscaped so beautiful. I had a conch burger for lunch and it was delicious. We've been to the Bahamas many times and are sorry we wasted our time at the downtown area and the strawmarket. I think you will really enjoy the place. We will difinitely return to Atlantis.

We were just there last weekend on the Disney Wonder.We loved Atlantis. The aquirium is beautiful. The lazy river was so refreshing and enjoyable. There are many pools to choose from and the water slides are amazing. The water park for the kids is so cool. The entire place was lanscaped so beautiful. I had a conch burger for lunch and it was delicious. We've been to the Bahamas many times and are sorry we wasted our time at the downtown area and the strawmarket. I think you will really enjoy the place. We will difinitely return to Atlantis.

Excellent review that about sums it up;)

Excellent review that about sums it up;)
...although my kids do love the straw marker for all the knockoff bags:cool:and a drink at Senor Frogs is also very fun before boarding the ship at the end of the day.

Did you say "knock-off Bags"? Now I'm excited!!! Are you talking Chinatown type purses in "name brands"? Oh my gosh...I need to rethink the amount of cash I'm taking with me!!!!!!!

LOL...if you know the Chinatown thing....you will be like a kid in a candy store:D

Archived