Are You Also Turning 50 This Year?

4_THE_HALIBUT

I got a free night in Denali, one way train fare and something else but I can't remember what it was. Hmmm, I guess turning 50 have a down side. I just hope I can remember what I saw on my trip when I get home.

Yep 50 here too! got the sweatshirt that has 50th on it. And the ulu knife. 1959 really was a good year!

Where is this offering? Will I find it somewhere along our cruise route? We cant take advantage of most of the stuff because of tour/rail booked wtih Royal but I'd love a free sweatshirt.

Also, has anyone found the 50th bd offerings posted or advertised in each port? thanks so much!

Ditto on the 50th here! Yes, we also booked everything through Princess & it was all paid for long ago (we leave Sunday). If anybody knows, feel free to post for where we might be able to find something fun & memorable for those of us sharing our 50th with Alaska!

Hmmmmmmm...isn't it Hawaii's 50th this year too??? Could be an expensive & long birthday celebration :p

Archived