question about excursions on fantasy

4mygrls

does anyone know what the shore excursions are going to be on the fantasy cruise going to key west, nassau and freeport out of new orleans on may 30th? I can't even find what time the ship is in these ports. with the itenerary change from mexico ports to kw, nassau and freeport, the carnival website doesn't show the change in itenerary port times or dates. I called carnival last week and they didn't have the info updated yet. They said at that time that you had to book your excursion once you were onboard. They didn't even know what excursions were going to be available yet. Man that's going to be one heck of a line.

tia,

Kathi

When you get to your room, there should be a printed-out sheet listing all of the shore excursions that are available for you to purchase. You fill this sheet out and take it to the shore excursion desk and drop it off, or give it to your room steward and he will take it for you. I have done this in the past to book a shore excursion. However, I usually do it online before hand. Surely, they will list it online. Let us know if they do.

You don't have to wait in line to book excursions, do you? I seem to remember booking excursions through my TV on the Conquest. We added an excursion to Cozumel and I don't remember standing in the line. It seems like I just used my remote control.

QUOTE: "You don't have to wait in line to book excursions, do you? I seem to remember booking excursions through my TV on the Conquest. We added an excursion to Cozumel and I don't remember standing in the line. It seems like I just used my remote control."

The FANTASY does not have this option for you to do it from your TV. One the first day at sea there will be a Tour and Shopping briefing. After they tell you about all the tours, then you can fill out the sheet and drop it off at the Tours Desk, the tickets will be delivered to your cabin.

Archived