texting, cell interent etc.

TonyinFla

The tower on the ship is 2.49/minute + anything added by your carrier for calls and voicemail. I have AT&T and 2.49 is what shows on my bill.

You will use towers in the ports while docked. Call your carrier to see if the offer an international package that will cover the ports you are visiting.

I have never used the internet through my phone while on the ship. But I think you still have to buy the internet package to get access to the network. They sell blocks of minutes for a fee to have internet while on board.

I met a man on the Freedom 3 weeks ago who told us that on his last cruise, he left his cell phone on and used it like an alarm clock each morning. Somehow when he got home there was a cell bill for over $2100.00 for the international roaming charges - :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I met a man on the Freedom 3 weeks ago who told us that on his last cruise' date=' he left his cell phone on and used it like an alarm clock each morning. Somehow when he got home there was a cell bill for over $2100.00 for the international roaming charges - :eek::eek::eek::eek:[/quote']

As P.T. Barnum said "There's an idiot born every minute".

Archived