Jewel Pricing

Hi,

I am considering the 12 day Baltics Cruise on Jewel for Summer 2010. Having briefly looked at the prices, it seems to be more expensive then some of the other European alternatives. What I was hoping you guys can help with is the following:

What is the beste deal you have got on an 1) indoor 2)balcony cabin for this sailing and when are the price drops likely to take place.

Thanks as always in anticipation.:)

S

Book the cabin you really want and if it goes down you benefit and if it doesn't you can switch to the lower room to save bucks. There is no rhyme or reason when price drops occur. I just got a huge one (540$ per person) for a cruise in Oct.

Book the cabin you really want and if it goes down you benefit and if it doesn't you can switch to the lower room to save bucks. There is no rhyme or reason when price drops occur. I just got a huge one (540$ per person) for a cruise in Oct.

There *is* rhyme and reason. It is demand and supply. It is just not apparent to you since you are not really privvy to the data that the cruise-line is! That said, most people expect price drops or best bargains around 60 day prior to sailing near when final payments are due.

There *is* rhyme and reason. It is demand and supply. It is just not apparent to you since you are not really privvy to the data that the cruise-line is! That said, most people expect price drops or best bargains around 60 day prior to sailing near when final payments are due.

Of course it is supply and demand but there is no rhyme or reason when they take action. I have had drops for cruises 1+ year away and ones sailing in 6 months and 2 weeks before.

Hi, thanks for the replies. Unfortunately in Europe the deposit is non-refundable so I would want to book at a price that I am happy with, any additional price drops would be a bonus but not something I can depend on, and from some other posts it looks like being able to take advantages of price drops in Europe may soon be a thing of the past.

Archived